Author Topic: My Friends Run A Gaming Website and Is Interested in BL  (Read 1189 times)

Hey everyone,

my friends run a game review website and they are trying to get some followers and some content

it's called www.LukGaming.com

one of my friends just bought BL and they're considering making a let's play out of blockland on youtube

do you guys have any ideas on how to make it interesting?  any specific servers to join?  It'll probably be me and my friend richarding around doing stupid stuff and Skyping.

anyway yeah, suggestions?  let me know if you're planning on doing a server, there's no reason for us not to cover it lol
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:06:04 PM by _Rave_ »

How do you lets play a sandbox game with no objective? It might be better as a review, or something regarding quality of servers.

How do you lets play a sandbox game with no objective? It might be better as a review, or something regarding quality of servers.
well minecraft is a sandbox game with no objectives too

it'd just be us doing a lets play on servers making jokes and stuff like that lol

unless it's that's yo garbage i really don't think it's worth caring about

Definitely figure out what servers to join before making the video, don't just pick the first knife tdm that pops up. Also, link us to their site?

they should go to pecon's
probably the most popular server in BL, and if it's so popular, people who read the let's play are bound to go there?

i'll put something up, just tell me when

preferably over steam

Link to website?

Do they also know it's not a Minecraft clone? Nobody likes Minecigarettes.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 02:48:01 PM by Blocky943 »

it'd just be us doing a lets play on servers making jokes and stuff like that lol

Objective of Minecraft: to reach the End.

Objective of Minecraft: to reach the End.
Nobody who has ever LP'ed Minecraft ever planned on going to The End.

Could you give us a link to the Youtube channel or website?

It actually does, it's called surviving.

And blockland's objective is to create/do somthing.