Author Topic: Terrain Build Rules (64x grid and baseplate enforcement)  (Read 27917 times)

Something tells me this is gonna be standard in the next update, but wasn't worth a whole update by itself, so it was released.

i don't really like it, sorry. it seems annoying to have to get a 64X64 baseplate just to test an add-on in the bedroom.
That's why you turn it off when you test an add-on in the bedroom.

That's why you turn it off when you test an add-on in the bedroom.
i know, but i usually forget. :P

a men. i mean everyone thinks hes "blocklands god" when hes just a regular guy that plays blockland. i think pp; who thinnks hes god is handicap.(bad spelling) oh and badspot.... your not as cool as jim carry.... lol...          ^======^==^============||
Haha
well why would his user be badspot then?

cookie for eric hartman  :cookie:
haha x2

You both are morons.

a men. i mean everyone thinks hes "blocklands god" when hes just a regular guy that plays blockland. i think pp; who thinnks hes god is handicap.(bad spelling) oh and badspot.... your not as cool as jim carry.... lol...          ^======^==^============||
he CREATED blockland. and he can ban you for that if he wanted to.

and that guy who called me moron for trying to say. why is his username badspot
when it could be something else? could be banned for going against someone who supports the game and eric hartman. and evens posts it.

why is his username badspot
when it could be something else?
Why is your name goobler402, when it could be something else?

even though that is true
im just saying.

thanks for pointing that ouit before a bunch of people had a chance to flame me. :)

when it could be something else? could be banned for going against someone who supports the game and eric hartman. and evens posts it.

MAKE SENSE. DO IT.

..... :\ i am making sense.

..... :\ i am making sense.
no, not at all.
try reading your posts from a 3rd person point-of-view (read it andpretend someone else posted it)
WOOT 100th post!!!!

i bbet badspots going to ban zezima