assassins creed - :(

Author Topic: assassins creed - :(  (Read 1609 times)

I get 13fps on low  :panda:

lovey, yes?

Discuss.

also, completed Cod4, good game, ending ruined it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 05:09:31 PM by tails »

rofl @ fps
I'm happy that I bought it for a console since my pc is too bad for it.(I guess.)

I get pretty steady FPS on max settings :/

its my graphics cards falt :(

7300 </3

Hehe, i brought this game for the PS3 a while ago, and also ended up with the PC version because it came with my new PC.
It actualy runs way better on my PC than the PS3 but, PS3 version has better controlls. Unless i buy a gamepad for PC ofcourse.

yeah the pc version control are wierd v shift and space to jump? wut

I played it all night on my friend's 360, it's epic. Graphics are really good on 360, can't say that about yours :cookieMonster: . I like killing guards and then running, no one knows who did it. Then you assassinate the guards that are getting too close to the body :cookieMonster: .

I played it all night on my friend's 360, it's epic. Graphics are really good on 360, can't say that about yours :cookieMonster: . I like killing guards and then running, no one knows who did it. Then you assassinate the guards that are getting too close to the body :cookieMonster: .
Yeah, it's cool but it's the same thing the whole time, at least as far as I have played it.

Yeah, it's cool but it's the same thing the whole time, at least as far as I have played it.

Nah, just move around, go mess around in The Kingdom, do the actual assassinations. The assassinations are all unique, and it can be quite fun in The Kingdom.

i wish i could play better :(

It's funny how the guards come flying out of no where.

My most epic mission was that one where you have to assassinate that guy talking on a wooden platform who is about to execute a bunch of prisoners...I ended up fighting off about 30 guards.

My most epic mission was that one where you have to assassinate that guy talking on a wooden platform who is about to execute a bunch of prisoners...I ended up fighting off about 30 guards.
I just threw a bunch of knives at them until they started chasing me then ran up a building and fought all the gaurds up there. It's much easyer to kill them templar dudes by pushing them off buildings.

I just threw a bunch of knives at them until they started chasing me then ran up a building and fought all the gaurds up there. It's much easyer to kill them templar dudes by pushing them off buildings.

Well, I had already done that a lot on other missions so I wanted to try something new.

In other news...does anyone else here feel that the second to last baddy boss was much harder than the final boss?

Yeah. I had to redo him 5 times. The last guy was a joke, though still really annoying.

Yeah. I had to redo him 5 times. The last guy was a joke, though still really annoying.

In the end I had to get my younger brother (who had mastered the game) to beat the second to last boss. I mean...I still haven't figured out how to avoid that thing where they push you onto the ground.

The last boss was a real pushover though. Kind of an anticlimax.