Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1237754 times)

What's the environment around McNamara look like too?

Are our engines ingesting dust?

I wake up after forty five minutes. I just can't sleep. The room is dark but I can faintly hear jets in the distance. That low rumbled of them at high altitude. I listen in the dark. There is an absence of stimuli. I roll out of bed and put some pants on. Outside there is little more going on. Snack machines buzz, the lights hum quietly, and the air conditioning unit drones almost inaudibly. I look around. I can vaguely hear some snoring. Likely the some other pilots.

I make my way downstairs to the common room within the building. I recline in a chair and stare out the ceiling, calculating and pieceing together the day's events. Improving upon them, and re testing those theories.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:55:41 AM by Mr. Hurricane »

"God dammit. At least I only put down a dollar. Right?"
Silence.
"...right?"
I check my wallet. All gone. Apparently I had got so caught up in the game I put down all the cash I had on me, about $20 worth. God dammit, at least I still have my credit card. I give a little chuckle.
"I hate gambling."

What's the environment around McNamara look like too?
Dry and flat. Arid grassland, with more emphasis on arid than grassland. Far enough away from cities that light pollution isn't a problem at night.

"God dammit. At least I only put down a dollar. Right?"
Silence.
"...right?"
I check my wallet. All gone. Apparently I had got so caught up in the game I put down all the cash I had on me, about $20 worth. God dammit, at least I still have my credit card. I give a little chuckle.
"I hate gambling."

"Nobody ever heeds my warning with this girl," Mako mutters, throwing her hands up into the air in frustration. Matsumoto's laughing only intensifies.
"I am the harbinger of debt!"

Oh oops holy stuff I drew this a while back and I may or may not have totally prophesied this on purpose.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:18:14 AM by xxxxkill »

I make it to my room just before I loving bawl.

[Traitor.]
[Nut job!]
[Psychopath...]
[Murderer.]

These words circle around in my head as if there is another being sharing my body, casting doubt wherever possible.

I take out my pistol, painfully entranced by its empty magazine slot. The voices are gradually getting louder and the ambient ringing of my ears becomes benevolently noisy.

Another voice enters my head, beaming past the others.

Snap out of it.

It startles me, and the voices go quiet as a headache digs in.

I really am going insane, aren't I?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:12:36 AM by Juncoph »

someone needs a psych eval
or to talk to someone thats not a kintharian

someone needs a psych eval
or to talk to someone thats not a kintharian

the truth

the truth

You return to your aircraft and on your kill markers there's a caricature of poofhair lady getting beaned in the face by a magazine

Faw stumbles into his barracks after getting lost in the airbase. He essentially bashing the door open, the lock being saved by a last minute burst of lucidity from Faw who turns the door knob before giving the metal door one final base. He flings whatever trash he had on his person on his bed- his backpack goes flying, eventually impacting the bed and bouncing up and down, spraying all manners of magazines (the kind you read), scraps of paper, candy bar wrappers, and assorted paraphernalia everywhere, with the quilted green and red blanket flapping up and down, sounding a messy crescendo to the plethora of trash that was heaped upon the bed.

Naturally, this makes a lot of noise, the bangs against the metal reverberating in the building, and the crinkle of paper wrappings and springs squeaking echoing through the hallways.

"Thank loving God. I'm finally here... they need to put some maps around this place. Or maybe I just need to be less dim-witted."

The door is still wide open. People are starting to wonder what the hell is going on.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:32:24 AM by ZombiLoin »

You return to your aircraft and on your kill markers there's a caricature of poofhair lady getting beaned in the face by a magazine
wasnt he going to his room

wasnt he going to his room

He's already in his room contemplating magacide.

"Nobody ever heeds my warning with this girl," Mako mutters, throwing her hands up into the air in frustration. Matsumoto's laughing only intensifies.
"I am the harbinger of debt!"

Oh oops holy stuff I drew this a while back and I may or may not have totally prophesied this on purpose.
I start laughing too. It's $20, what's the point in getting mad at it? Besides, it was a fun game.

He's already in his room contemplating magacide.

what is magacide

I don't feel safe in my room, realizing that someone could be listening.

I leave my room, planning to get to my Jaguar.

I start laughing too. It's $20, what's the point in getting mad at it? Besides, it was a fun game.
where the forget are your cojones compadre? are you going to get beaten by forgetin tsundre anime girls?
what is magacide
committing genocide against magazines

I don't feel safe in my room, realizing that someone could be listening.

I leave my room, planning to get to my Jaguar.
Faw notices a very tall and very dark man striding down the hallway like he has a stick up his ass. He thinks to himself, "There's only one mother-forgeter in the world who can be that angry and that tall. Guerra."

Faw sits up in his bed and yells out to him "Yo, Guerra, you want to get something to eat? It's around supper-time, and I've heard the Mercanans don't screw around with the food over here."

I stop, and think for a moment, before turning around and accepting the offer.