Author Topic: guns that are actualey accureate  (Read 4399 times)

ive been on about 1000000000 servers

that being said ive fired about 10 different guns on those servers (since every server uses the same horribel wepon packs)

make the guns not shoot ALL OVER THE PLACE!

ive tried to kill a blocklander with a asault rifle and IT SPRAYS EVERYWHERE!

WHY!

hmmm maybe bulet deiviation is  suposed to balance it??

im tired of this....... some elite coder needs to save the game by making guns that actually are accureate and not spray everywhere and are also hitscan

none of this default gun stuff where i shoot and the bullets hit the target 3 solid second later

made a diagram

if u suport me please leave a  :cookie:

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: COOKIE FOR YOU!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

yeh ill send u th,e blhack.dll mod it fixes all blockland gun

yeh ill send u th,e blhack.dll mod it fixes all blockland gun

thats a banable offense please dont even joke about that

Lol but real talk this is actually a really annoying issue. Everybody is so obsessed with "balancing" their weapon packs these days they keep forgetting to actually make them fun to use

thats a banable offense please dont even joke about that
part typoopyer no cvookie for you

bruh just use a sniper

bruh just use a sniper

yeah ill use my sniper with the granny ass 2 mph bullet smart thinking now delete your account

i like it when my bullets are 100% accurate to a molecule and kill everything instantly

i like it when my bullets are 100% accurate to a molecule and kill everything instantly
he never said this or implied this

I agree, the guns now are way to inaccurate, makes playing with them more infuriating than anything. It's either 1 shot kill raycast, or 20 shot kill and the spread is worse than if a baby shot an uzi at full auto. There is no inbetween for some reason

HK handles this issue kinda well, but the eventual spread has the same problem, it becomes insanely inaccurate, way too quickly
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:58:56 PM by Insert Name Here² »

he never said this or implied this
........................................................................... and?

I like it when the creators of guns can’t find a way to make things balanced so they slap a handicap on me that I can’t control anything about.

hk is garbage lol
i agree
the design and overall feel and look of it is horrific

I like it when the creators of guns can’t find a way to make things balanced so they slap a handicap on me that I can’t control anything about.