Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 114303 times)

I think Robo can take his brown town douche and have all sorts of fun with it.  This whole thing has seriously made me lose a stuff load of respect for him.

lol I'm not with them in it (inb4'we'conspiracy), anyways they haven't gotten two adjacent IDs yet so
...?

Adjacent IDs aren't needed, and probably wouldn't help. It took me about five minutes of checking the keys of my four IDs to see the breaks in the counting pattern, no math skill required to find it either.

I think Robo can take his brown town douche and have all sorts of fun with it.  This whole thing has seriously made me lose a stuff load of respect for him.
lol

Lord Pie, I can't answer private messages. The answer to your question is yes though.

The disscusion in this thread keeps changing.
That's because it's pretty much dead.  All of the drama is expended and people are now just going to threadstuff and lol about it.  Lock is needed...
Lord Pie, I can't answer private messages. The answer to your question is yes though.
Holy stuff.  wow

a. That's because it's pretty much dead.  All of the drama is expended and people are now just going to threadstuff and lol about it.  Lock is needed...

b. Holy stuff.  wow
a. dead = nobody posts. Too bad he can't lock (inb4imeantdramashouldhavelock)
b. wat

The disscusion in this thread keeps changing.

That's why I stopped reading it around page 10 or so and just jumped back in at 72.

a. dead = nobody posts. Too bad he can't lock (inb4imeantdramashouldhavelock)
b. wat
then otis came in and kept talking about his cop friend taking picutres of this thread
I wanted to know about this.

Dammit.  I miss modify.  But anyway, it'll be interesting to see how all of this pans out.

Why would I want to lock this it's soo
Because nothing more of interest will happen regarding this topic except maybe Otis's friend coming to arrest some of the CP swapers.  On the internet :D

Because nothing more of interest will happen regarding this topic except maybe Otis's friend coming to arrest some of the CP swapers.  On the internet :D
He's already on probation. He's not getting arrested, and nobody else showed any behavior which breaks a law.

He's already on probation. He's not getting arrested, and nobody else showed any behavior which breaks a law.
From the sound of things, you got to borderline.

He can only obtain the first section of the ID key.

He can't do anything with it.