Author Topic: WELCOME TO ANONYMOUS WORLD (Closed)  (Read 2595 times)

also viso what does the bomb wand do it just kills me

also viso what does the bomb wand do it just kills me
If you have the authority of the wand you're able to turn things into timebombs which bypass all damage checks when that object explodes (which kills everything)

If you have the authority of the wand you're able to turn things into timebombs which bypass all damage checks when that object explodes (which kills everything)
the "authority"?
that sounds interesting

there were 7.5k bricks of CIA flags

jesus christ

how about forcing everyone to look like a regular blockhead (with events/minigames if possible) to maintain anonymous-ity (if thats even a word)

how about forcing everyone to look like a regular blockhead (with events/minigames if possible) to maintain anonymous-ity (if thats even a word)
anonymity

It's already like that

Instead of hiding names, I could make everyone's shape name be "Anonymous"

I was thinking about this for brickgroups but this probably is not a good idea (Unless I edit the trust message function to only show for non-admins)
Since admins can see who is who in the chat they'll be the only ones who are able to see who is in the playerlist, I really do not want to make a special kick/ban system for this

just make everyone black so that we can't shoot each other

PART 2

+ Connection leave messages now play sound
+ Playerlist system now works, admins can now kick properly
+ Wrenching somoene's base without their trust (get trust from another server) will say "Anonymous" to non-admins

SOON TO COME
+ Death messages will be hidden Changing names to "Anonymous" instead
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 01:36:00 PM by Kyuande »

SOON TO COME
+ Death messages will be hidden
violence in silence