Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31652 times)

it can, but calling a chlorine spill "terrorism" is loving stupid

It all depends if the spill had intent to cause panic. Whether or not this is known I'm not sure.

If it was an accidental spill ti probably would have been reported and not left to cause a problem. Also if it was accidental why the hell was someone carrying it in the first place?

How do you think people got light headed and sick? The gas in the air...
its the stuff in pools it would not have done anything but nausea jesus christ
If I walked into your house and spilled the same substance it would be terrorism. The gas would also forget up your day.
wow you sure do love awful, awful brown townogies dont you

and no it wasnt to cause fear it was to ruin a party

its the stuff in pools it would not have done anything but nausea jesus christwow you sure do love awful, awful brown townogies dont you

and no it wasnt to cause fear it was to ruin a party
It made them sick and dizzy, which could have been oxygen deprivation. Also that wasn't an brown townogy, I replaces furcon with your house.

It all depends if the spill had intent to cause panic. Whether or not this is known I'm not sure.
sorry just dropped my chlorine. daily routine keep on moving people!

sorry just dropped my chlorine. daily routine keep on moving people!
He's just going to say 'It wasn't chlorine!!' so you may as well not try. He's still pretty thick headed.

It made them sick and dizzy, which could have been oxygen deprivation.
oh my god but it did not hurt anyone and it wouldnt have unless someone went up to it and huffed it you are overreacting
Also that wasn't an brown townogy, I replaces furcon with your house.
ok but this happened at furcon and not my house, so saying "well what if what happened in a hotel happened in your house" is stupid, and so is saying that it would be chemical terrorism
He's just going to say 'It wasn't chlorine!!' so you may as well not try. He's still pretty thick headed.
nobody has denied it being chlorine what are you on

The spill was definitely intentional; no one brings a glass jar filled with powdered to a furry convention... Or anywhere, really

What exactly the intent was is unknown. I think it was simply meant to disrupt a room party (obviously it went way too far), drama happens at conventions all the time

chlorine powder

chlorine gas

he was probably talking to a girl and hes like "want to see my chlorine"? she said yes. things are steady, knees weak, arms are heavy. theres chlorine on the ready, oops dropped it, its heavy

oh my god but it did not hurt anyone and it wouldnt have unless someone went up to it and huffed it you are overreactingok but this happened at furcon and not my house, so saying "well what if what happened in a hotel happened in your house" is stupid, and so is saying that it would be chemical terrorismnobody has denied it being chlorine what are you on
I thought I seen someone denying what it was, my bad. Don't get your panties in a twist.
The fact it hurt no one doesn't matter, it could have. The place it happened doesn't matter either. It happened.

he was probably talking to a girl and hes like "want to see my chlorine"? she said yes. things are steady, knees weak, arms are heavy. theres chlorine on the ready, oops dropped it, its heavy
You win, but you owe me a pair of sides.

chlorine powder
It still affected people though. Thats the point.

its the stuff in pools it would not have done anything but nausea

"Chlorine poisoning can cause symptoms throughout your body. Respiratory symptoms include difficulty breathing and fluid in the lungs. Digestive system symptoms include burning in the mouth, swelling of the throat, throat pain, stomach pain, vomiting, and blood in the stool.

Your circulatory system can be damaged by chlorine exposure. Symptoms of this problem can include changes in the acid levels of your blood. Chlorine exposure can also cause low blood pressure.

Additionally, chlorine can cause serious damage to the eyes, including burning and irritation. In the worst case, temporary vision loss can occur. Chlorine exposure can also damage your skin, potentially resulting in tissue damage, burns, and irritation"

Can you please do some research before you spew bullstuff.

"Chlorine poisoning can cause symptoms throughout your body. Respiratory symptoms include difficulty breathing and fluid in the lungs. Digestive system symptoms include burning in the mouth, swelling of the throat, throat pain, stomach pain, vomiting, and blood in the stool.

Your circulatory system can be damaged by chlorine exposure. Symptoms of this problem can include changes in the acid levels of your blood. Chlorine exposure can also cause low blood pressure.

Additionally, chlorine can cause serious damage to the eyes, including burning and irritation. In the worst case, temporary vision loss can occur. Chlorine exposure can also damage your skin, potentially resulting in tissue damage, burns, and irritation"

Can you please do some research before you spew bullstuff.
"Chlorine is a chemical that prevents bacteria from growing. Chlorine poisoning occurs when someone swallows or breathes in (inhales) chlorine."

that kind of stuff would only happen if someone was close enough to inhale a good amount of it, which didnt happen.

"Chlorine is a chemical that prevents bacteria from growing. Chlorine poisoning occurs when someone swallows or breathes in (inhales) chlorine."

that kind of stuff would only happen if someone was close enough to inhale a good amount of it, which didnt happen.
You can inhale it lightly for a decent period of time and still get messed up. Which these people were near doing but luckily didn't.

I didn't say anyone was close enough for that dose, you said "oh its just stuff in pools, no big deal." So I proved to you it is dangerous.