Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8789253 times)

think what you want i am still getting married next week :)
To you're imaginary friend

sigh* i guess no one cares about marriage any more

also i still dont care what you say because i am getting married and you are not so go cry some where else

and stop feeling bad that a "forum troll" like me can get some one to marry him and you can't, you will find some one some day :)

To you're imaginary friend
He is an imaginary friend?! :cookieMonster:

also i still dont care what you say because i am getting married and you are not so go cry some where else

and stop feeling bad that a "forum troll" like me can get some one to marry him and you can't, you will find some one some day :)
You keep telling yourself that like some therapist/inspirational tapes told you to say it.

"I'm getting married, they're jealous. I'm getting married, they're all wrong. I'm getting married, they're jealous."

Yes we are very jealous about the fights, periods, her cheatin on your dumb ass, and her-not-making-you-dinner. Very, very jealous.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 10:53:44 PM by NickTheSushi »

Marriage sucks ass

Marriage sucks ass

fights, periods, babies, her cheatin on your dumb ass, and her-not-making-you-dinner.

both of you are wrong we will never fight because we have never had a fight

both of you are wrong we will never fight because we have never had a fight
Hahaha, you're getting married and you're so loving ignorant. Yes, yes, you and her will be the first Godly, Angelic couple![/sarcasm]

thats a nice room you got there
[/notsarcassm]

Hahaha, you're getting married and you're so loving ignorant. Yes, yes, you and her will be the first Godly, Angelic couple![/sarcasm]
If he really is getting married, I'd say he has more experience than you've ever had.

If he really is getting married, I'd say he has more experience than you've ever had.
lol you just dissed the forget out of him