Author Topic: Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.  (Read 6677 times)

UNIlove IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
with 8 billion+ human's on this planet nothing is enough
Those gender wacky people are clearly out of their mind for wanting to use the restroom!

We should have bathrooms divided via genitalia.

There, fixed.

This also isn't as much of a resource drain as people think.

My high school implemented a gender neutral bathroom two years ago. They just took a room that wasn't being used for anything and renovated into a bathroom for a few thousand dollars. It's super useful because there aren't enough bathrooms in that part of the school. It's not even necessarily about inclusivity so much because I'm sure the administration would allow you to use whichever bathroom you're comfortable with. It's 2016.

i don't have strangers walking in and out of my house bathroom. that really isnt relevant
I don't see how this dynamic changes anything

Unilove bathrooms can be either private or public. A "gender neutral bathroom" is just a unilove bathroom, whether it's public isn't part of the definition

It's not enough, they literally want a bathroom that caters to their specific gender.

Aloveual

Tri-gender

Gendervoid

M 2 F

F 2 M

Non-binary

Genderqueer

Demiboy

Demigirl

genderfluid

bigender

femme

butch

transvesti

etc

etc

etc

UNIlove IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
I'll tell you that I'm a super leftist dude and I've never heard anyone advocate for anything remotely resembling this in the slightest.

Then again you're Lord Tony so I'm assuming you're just trolling

In most public schools, you'd be lucky if the locks even WORK
how many different public schools have you been to? what's your sample size?

Let's do richard bathroom and vagina bathroom

just call the new bathroom a "party room" and call it a day

imagine it, male washrooms, female washrooms, party rooms

no way that anyone can be offended by a bathroom called "party room" without looking idiotic

I assume you don't have two separate bathrooms for men and women in your house. Is that relevant?
what point are you trying to prove? a house bathroom is basically a private restroom and trying to say "well house bathrooms are unilove why aren't public restrooms?" doesn't make any sense

my schools bathrooms have tons of broken locks and there's 2000+ students.

You never heard of birth defects like Klinefelter syndrome?
nope

I go to a high school with 5,500 students so imagine how many stalls that is
Now imagine what life would be like if 1/3 of those stalls actually locked
Imagine

I'll tell you that I'm a super leftist dude and I've never heard anyone advocate for anything remotely resembling this in the slightest.

They have.

I even seen people requesting transpecies bathrooms for otherkin.

Ingenious and simple

so where do the people go who don't have those

5 so far. 2 Elementaries, 2 middle-schools, and a high-school that I went to enroll at (the only one in the town)

Having some random ass kid walk in on you taking a piss or stuff ain't fun
so where do the people go who don't have those
They can use the grass outside

We should have bathrooms divided via genitalia.

There, fixed.
The problem with that is that there are trans people who present as female or male but have the genitalia associated with the other love. i.e FTM trans people who have vaginas.

It would be uncomfortable for everyone to force these people to use bathrooms that don't correspond to how they present themselves at all. Besides, what does genitalia matter? Do you look at other peoples genitalia in the bathroom? How is it at all relevant to you?

what point are you trying to prove? a house bathroom is basically a private restroom and trying to say "well house bathrooms are unilove why aren't public restrooms?" doesn't make any sense
my schools bathrooms have tons of broken locks and there's 2000+ students.
The point we're making is that there's no difference between public and private restrooms that "breaks" the unilove bathroom system. Especially if that public bathroom only allows one person at a time. (If it allows multiple people, then there are arguments to be made about whether that would work)

They have.

I even seen people requesting transpecies bathrooms for otherkin.
lmao ok