Author Topic: Apparently the high school I went to is putting in gender neutral bathrooms.  (Read 6682 times)

Having one "family bathroom" so to speak is not a waste at all for reasons completely unrelated to transgenders (Most school I've seen have at least one) and works for them too as an added bonus.
Having 4 is just wasteful and a waste of money.

unilove bathrooms only occupy 1 person anyways
Which doesn't matter because like OP said there's only like 3 people who will actually use it as their primary bathroom

i still havent seen any clarification, are these bathrooms that anyone can use or are they bathrooms that ONLY "gender-neutral" people can use? if it's the former then holy stuff people here are getting triggered over nothing
Basically yeah. It's a waste to have 4 but the idea itself is not an inherently bad thing.

so can the OP clear this up

are they replacing signs on existing bathrooms, or putting in new bathrooms entirely?
tbh I don't know yet

i still havent seen any clarification, are these bathrooms that anyone can use or are they bathrooms that ONLY "gender-neutral" people can use? if it's the former then holy stuff people here are getting triggered over nothing
Yup, it's the former

if it's the former then holy stuff people here are getting triggered over nothing
It's just like a loving Tumblr user to use the word "triggered" as if it means anything, you cunt.

"Oh, our classroom doesn't have a roof any more but it's okay! We'll have cooking class outside today!"
You're exaggerating a situation you don't know the first thing about.

dr_pepper said the ceiling in one room had an issue. That could just be that the ceiling tiles are out of place, or there's a small leak. Not that the entire building has no roof.

You also have to consider the budgets that schools get, and where the money comes from. There may be grants given to them from government awards or other bodies that help them put in things like toilets.
Or, having gender-neutral toilets may give them access to other rewards for making their school more accessible, thereby giving the school more resources to use in other areas.

None of us, even dr_pepper know the full details behind how his school has chosen to currently spend money.

not to mention he doesn't even go to this school anymore according to the topic title

Why is the school spending money on toilets when there is the national debt to pay!?

Why is the school spending money on toilets when there is the national debt to pay!?
They should be putting the children to work producing textiles. Kids get a job-focussed education, and the school gets to undercut the chinese/indian market for cheap goods.

jesus christ lmao the forget were those first few pages of this thread

You're exaggerating a situation you don't know the first thing about.

dr_pepper said the ceiling in one room had an issue. That could just be that the ceiling tiles are out of place, or there's a small leak. Not that the entire building has no roof.

You also have to consider the budgets that schools get, and where the money comes from. There may be grants given to them from government awards or other bodies that help them put in things like toilets.
Or, having gender-neutral toilets may give them access to other rewards for making their school more accessible, thereby giving the school more resources to use in other areas.

None of us, even dr_pepper know the full details behind how his school has chosen to currently spend money.

this pretty much, i don't get how a school putting in new bathrooms lead to two minutes hate

They should be putting the children to work producing textiles. Kids get a job-focussed education, and the school gets to undercut the chinese/indian market for cheap goods.
This is one of Annoying Orange's platform points actually.

this pretty much, i don't get how a school putting in new bathrooms lead to two minutes hate
I really loved it when my High School could afford to build several new changing rooms that maybe 2 people used but couldn't be loving bothered to pay for software necessary to my IPT class, leaving us to play Halo until the term ended since we couldn't do anything else. That was really beneficial to my education experience.

This is one of Annoying Orange's platform points actually.

Link me to one source where Annoying Orange says that we should put children to work instead of educate them.

This is the exact opposite of a problem, OP. Reason I say that is because I've been in bathrooms where every urinal and stall was loaded up or had piss all over it. Hell, one time both upstairs boys bathrooms were completely closed due to some friend pissing all over the floor. Fun times.
But yeah they should fix that ventilation though.

Link me to one source where Annoying Orange says that we should put children to work instead of educate them.
It was a joke...