Author Topic: Forum reputation in danger, washing down a Drain  (Read 7747 times)

I don't really give a stuff If people don't like me.

you're just ruining it further if you do stuff like this, i hope you realize that

You aren't helping yourself with this thread

just an idea
the same kind of idea happened to me.
was an idiot

got banned

continued to read the forums, though banned, learned how to act better

felt ready but needed a key

got a key and joined acting better than i did

OP, you're not that bad, tbh. Just some of the noobish mistakes most users make when they join.

Honestly, I hate it when forumers look at someone's build, see something wrong with it, and flash it in the OP's face not realizing the OP has feelings too.
(What I'm not talking about: "It looks like nothing like an airplane, please make it rounder."
What I am talking about: "ITS A FLYING BOX YOU SUCK AT BUILDING"; which is what y'all were saying to Queeba)

Anyways, the one fault I find with you, is you overreact when someone criticizes you or your projects, you need to chill out and listen to their ideas. However, I understand that you feel under pressure when you are criticized but you need to ignore people.

Well, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, maybe you should take a break or something. But,
You aren't helping yourself with this thread

don't quite get how people can act so dumb... when i first got a forum account i never did any of the handicapped stuff kids are doing now lol...

I think you should be worrying less about your builds and more about your ubiquitous stupidy/naivety

Your building abilities really shouldn't affect your reputation.

OP, you're not that bad, tbh. Just some of the noobish mistakes most users make when they join.

Honestly, I hate it when forumers look at someone's build, see something wrong with it, and flash it in the OP's face not realizing the OP has feelings too.
(What I'm not talking about: "It looks like nothing like an airplane, please make it rounder."
What I am talking about: "ITS A FLYING BOX YOU SUCK AT BUILDING"; which is what y'all were saying to Queeba)

Anyways, the one fault I find with you, is you overreact when someone criticizes you or your projects, you need to chill out and listen to their ideas. However, I understand that you feel under pressure when you are criticized but you need to ignore people.

Well, I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, maybe you should take a break or something. But,
Thank you for feeling my pain. Yes, I do see I overreact, and I am trying to stop. I made this thread to express my feelings.

They do.
Making poor quality builds can decrease your rep.

They do.
Making poor quality builds can decrease your rep.
jfc are you seriously this naive

Well, you are not at fault for this, it is the people who judge you based upon your builds that are at fault.

If anyone wants to talk to me in-game, I will be at my Boss Battles.

this

funny how somebody who registered in september is complaining that his "reputation" has been going down over the past few months

The servers you host and stuff you build do affect your rep. They increase it.