Author Topic: TBC, is shutting down :(  (Read 16512 times)

I can sure handle Part E  :cookieMonster:

Bump for great justice!
Keep this freaking topic up and alive fellow er... TBC members.
You dont want us to be overtaken by the constant stream of nub clans do you?

I listen to the all wise all knowing CNCWarlord :-D

anyway, i updated the whole site, gave it a umm.. face lift.. and botox nose.

check it out
http://thebuildingclan.co.nr

Shweet looking website dios and thanks for the boost cnc lol.

I updated the First Post all the information is there.

ok... i really really really hate mysql at 12gbfree... Ok, so i am switching the website over to another provider that doesnt make me mad when i try to upload a forum because people keep bugging me about it.. Sheesh, so it should be all up on sunday, the website link will still work fine btw. Have a good weekend.

Bumpity bump. Keep the TBC alive! here, ill give a clan-topic to talk about.
cncwarlord always bumps the topics to the top: DISCUSSIONISM BEGINS NAO.

I needs Tbc members to look at my poll in the off topic of the Tbc forums plz :/ BAI!

OK Tbc member list, as of now:

1. Trueno - 149
2. Diosadentro - 631
3. Dan
4. Digmaster - 242
5. Greekgeeker - 194
6. Tape - 121
7. CnCWarlord - 419
8. -Banned-
9. Carzo - 289
10. Joebus
11. +singapura+
12. Jeremy - 211
13. Mike34
14. CrazyCommandoGY

and some others im forgeting

Wow ministry, that was kinda harsh. anyway tbc has reformed, at the moment we are not accepting new members into TBC. The offical member list is as follows:

1. Trueno - 149
2. Diosadentro - 631
3. Dan - 665
4. Digmaster - 242
5. Greekgeeker - 194
6. Tape - 121
7. CnCWarlord - 419
8. Carzo - 289
9. Joebus
10. +singapura+
11. Jeremy - 211
12. Mike34
13. CrazyCommandoGY
14. Reactor Worker - 1080
15. Psygo
16. Cheese
17. Squarehead
18. Somebody
19. Bushido
20. Oninja
21. T3H d00d
22. unicycler21 - 230
23. Jirue

Your looking at the wrong list Prison. and there are a few that I havent added to it.

Ooo sorry crazy, i got you on the front page list now.

Trueno when is you gonna start playing again i havent seen you in like a week  :panda: and im gonna reapply im working on a app its gunna pwn.. SO GET ON lol :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

i saw you yesterday.

and the skate demo came out today. I cant play BL untill i've salivated over that for a day. SO tomorrow!

Tape make the TBski, it sounds pretty sweet. I am guessing that trueno will obviously let you run it since you made it and stuff, I can make your own section on the board or if you make a website for it or w/e Let us know.

Oh BTW, Forgot to mention this, We have had a few people that thought they were in TBC because they joined our board. To stop this confusion under your information to the side of every post it will say TBC Member if you are in TBC. So, if your name doesn't say that, tell me and I will added it. anyway, Have a great night.