Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55819 times)

y'all are literally incapable of arguing so you just scream "B-BUT I THOUGHT YOU LEFT!!!" and post stuff from 2 years ago in a desperate attempt to tick me off lol

why did you come back though

what happened to leaving
hey nix i thought you left

It's amusing that you guys keep bringing up this spur of the moment thing that Nix did like it holds any water

Obviously Nix is still here and posting, just bringing that up time and time again makes you look autistic

Still true though

It's amusing that you guys keep bringing up this spur of the moment thing that Nix did like it holds any water

"do you think somebody would commit to something they said? are you actually handicapped or something?"

saying somebody can't point something out because they did x is just a really lazy way to shut people up. forget off

Sure you don't, buddy 😏
I think i did
It's even weirder that you post your brand of cringe outside of the cringe thread

You're objectively and factually worse than Nix
  You do realize this drama is not about me at all right. stop screaming
hahaha brother
Woah look he's got another card

do you even know what the term "victim card" means

do you even know what the term "victim card" means
you're the one who sent me gore research like a minute ago what are you talking about

i wasn't pulling the victim card you dolt
i was pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are for complaining about me posting cringe (2 years ago) when half of your posts have minion research in them

holy forget stop quoting eachother thx

saying somebody can't point something out because they did x is just a really lazy way to shut people up. forget off
Yet to the same extent, using "tu quoque" is a lazy attempt at shutting down a valid argument

"do you think somebody would commit to something they said? are you actually handicapped or something?"
Welcome to the Blockland Forums, you must be new here

he posts stuff, albeit obnoxious, is ironic, nix doesn't seem to post stuff the same way

is it being ironic supposed to make it better?

Woah look he's got another card

i think the hundreds of nix quotes about him being harassed by the evil trolls would be better victim card material but you do you

is it being ironic supposed to make it better?
the implication wasn't "making it better", it's a different point
i'd say there's an establish-able difference between joking and for real

Yet to the same extent, using "tu quoque" is a lazy attempt at shutting down a valid argument

when was the last time any one of the hundreds of 'yeah well you do it too so stfu :(' had any merit in any discussion or drama

Welcome to the Blockland Forums, you must be new here

following this logic through nix is completely expected to act handicapped. can't say i'm disagreeing with that