Author Topic: Toonami is over!!  (Read 21614 times)

Oh the old Rugrats was hand drawn only. Then they went to All Grown Up. Which was computer animated. The Rugrats series died because of that and now only shows once a week on saturday in the morning for 30 minutes.

Did anyone notice a pattern with computer animated cartoons? I did they don't last very long.
spongebob.
also, old nick cartoons>old cn cartoons.
Except for Samurai Jack.

Don't worry in less then 10 years the shows from the 90's will be on Boomerang. Then after a few more years they will get rid of the 90's shows on boomerang and add 2000 year old crap cartoons. It's the reason why it's the year 00's.

Well, at least Naruto is no more. :D

*Buys more party balloons.

Also, remember the time when the network was blessed with the work of Samurai Jack? Good times.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:39:32 PM by iFool »

spongebob.
also, old nick cartoons>old cn cartoons.
Except for Samurai Jack.

The orriginal spongebob was hand drawn.

Also may I add george of the jungle has been around for a couple months right? Well now they don't show it alot. Infact I think they only show it on 1 day of the week. Chowder and Flap jack lost popularity as well.

Ever since they (Cartoon Network) got rid of their good shows, they lost all of my respect. The only thing I cared about on Toonami was IGPX, and that didn't last long.

No, CN is stuff becuase they took off: Ed'edd n eddy, Dexter Labratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Tom and Jerry and Samurai Jack.

No, CN is stuff becuase they took off: Ed'edd n eddy, Dexter Labratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Tom and Jerry and Samurai Jack.

They still show old Tom and Jerry shows.

They show courage once in a while. Tom and jerry is shown when you guys have school. I would know because I graduated.

Cartoon Cartoon fridays was better then fried dynomite.

Oh the old Rugrats was hand drawn only. Then they went to All Grown Up. Which was computer animated. The Rugrats series died because of that and now only shows once a week on saturday in the morning for 30 minutes.

Did anyone notice a pattern with computer animated cartoons? I did they don't last very long.

It shows only at nights on Nicktoons Network. (Rugrats, around 2 AM) (Cox channel 140)

But yeah, all the good cartoon shows are all gone. It sucks.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:56:35 PM by Miga »

Oh remember the first live action show they had? It was out of jimmy's head does anyone know how long that show was around before it was canceled, lol.

I need Freakazoid and Sheep in the Big City back.

Cartoon Cartoon fridays was better then fried dynomite.

That fried stuff-on-a-stick almost gave my cousin ADHD.

Cartoon Network has sucked since they got rid of Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, Johnny Bravo, and Ed Edd and Eddy
Ed Edd and Eddy used to be my favorite show :(

EDIT: Woah dude Samurai Jack is like 6 or 7 years old

EDIT2: I liked Dexter too, they still show it like once a month if not that, the last newest episode was dexter running naked in a feild :3

EDIT3:LOL I REMEMBER THE SHEEP SHOW DUDE THAT WAS FUNNY

EDIT4:Lol what ever happened to "What ever happened to Robot Jones?"?

EDIT5:Lol I also remember the one Friday Friday Cartoon that was like 3 days long one time :D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 11:56:36 PM by Robo Noob »

Atleast adult swim keeps the good shows and gets rid of the stuffty ones. Cartoon network gets rid of the good ones and keeps the stuff.

It's weird how Adult swim is Cartoon Network and yet Adult Swim knows what they are doing.