Author Topic: Blockland Portable  (Read 2076 times)

This may be the wrong board, and feel free to move it if it is wrong.

Does anyone still have the old Blockland Portable Alpha? I've tried finding it and every link is dead. If you have it, THANK GOD. I've been wanting to try it. Besides from that, this is a general Portable BL discussion.

is this another joke thing like adventure mode or what

No there was a early psp blockland game made by a user.

I would like it aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odbGT8xByrE
 i want is aswell using pro -c we might be able to add multiplayer support

i have it

If this isnt a joke, please upload it to sendspace for us

EDIT: Or at least pm me it and ill upload.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:42:31 PM by TeeJay »

I remember seeing that guys Youtube video and instantly wanting it, if anyone has it I'd love to get my hands on it

I remember seeing that guys Youtube video and instantly wanting it, if anyone has it I'd love to get my hands on it
this

I remember that.

Wasn't it just a cube withe the smiley avatar spammed on all sides? If I recall it did pretty much nothing except move.

well guys you know with the wii u out i bet it'd be way easier to do something like that but obviously too much effort for something not many will buy
also it's muck up the ID system, unless badspot did something like wiiware

well guys you know with the wii u out i bet it'd be way easier to do something like that but obviously too much effort for something not many will buy
also it's muck up the ID system, unless badspot did something like wiiware

Please learn to use punctuation correctly, took me two tries to read this correctly.

That said, it would take a while to get the current Blockland onto the Wii U, different programming languages, graphics differences, controls, etc.  If this were possible, I'd doubt IDs would be an issue, seeing as it would be the same log-in format.