Author Topic: LightModz and Viva Le Revolution - Abusing admin  (Read 1176 times)

Earlier, I had made a do anything server. (I am getting the chat with pgup.)

>inb4 thats the reason why

Anyways, I hosted this server and 2 people joined. LightModz which I knew from a grapple knife server I go to, and another kid named Viva Le Revolution.

They asked for admin and i doubted them at first.

Being the dumbass I am, I gave them both 1 try.

After a few moments of building I decided to check on the server settings, and lo and behold, one changed server title appeared. At first it said 'MLP research' so I changed it and took their admin away. While all of this was happening, dargereldren was sitting there, being afk. He left to do something and they said it must have been him.

Knowing that he is a brony, I considered it and gave them their admin back. 5 minutes later I thought something was up, because Light was crouching repeatedly.

I checked the server settings and it said that the title was CookieDuck's Gay server (Only Gays), and the people max limit was set to 64. ( Go ahead and laugh if you want to.)

I actually gained some brain cells and de-admined them and kicked them. Before i could set a password, Viva joined. I set the pass and kicked him.

Soon after, I used the /ban command to deport them.

Discuss.

Better call 781-839-7902 fast!!
Someone else might buy blockland.org if you deliberate any longer.

Seriously though, there's nobody here to blame besides you for admining people who you don't actually know

Best host 2012

Its kinda your fault for giving them admin

doesn't it say "LightModz has changed the Server Title to (server title here)?"

or even

"LightModz has edited Server Settings?"

Normal admins cant change the server settings...

I highly doubt they had admin on 90 and 68 servers.

Normal admins cant change the server settings...
That.

And giving people admin because they "have admin on x other severs" is stupid, even if it was true that's no reason to give them admin in the first place.

You need SA to change server settings unban those friendly innocents and warn dargereldren instead

actually, via the default server settings changer that badspot added in, you only need admin to change settings. however, its really only the stuff on the start server stuff.

actually, via the default server settings changer that badspot added in, you only need admin to change settings. however, its really only the stuff on the start server stuff.
Oops I completely forgot about that new stuff gui

Its your fault, next time don't give strangers admin. lol and you know they were trolling your right?

wtf why would you give them admin.

Has anyone else noticed the number of people who troll servers in pairs?

There was Darkeh and Ikoyian at Jasa's, there was another pair at Furling's ranting about the end of the world, and this... I can't help but wonder if most of these things aren't started by IRL siblings or something.

Viva Le spams on RTB also and I've reported it to Ephialtes

Its your fault, next time don't give strangers admin. lol and you know they were trolling your right?
it's his fault for getting shot and not wearing a bullet proof vest
makes sense