Author Topic: Draw characters.  (Read 107921 times)

I'm not angry and I hold nothing against Moybus.
He actually makes some really great stuff, I'm just wondering if he understands that using an actual pencil and using a computer are two completely different things.

Bye the way Lolbert I'm going to PM you something soon.

Then its settled!

Back on topic.

Pengie's been waiting for his character drawn. I pass.

Back off topic.

There's a huge difference between pencils and computer graphics, especially if you're using your computer for vector art or don't have a tablet.

I find it MUCH easier to actually draw via pencil, though I enjoy the pros of computer graphics too much to not use them.

loving....STOP BUMPING YOUR OWN TOPIC
You can if you want, idiot.

Back off topic.

There's a huge difference between pencils and computer graphics, especially if you're using your computer for vector art or don't have a tablet.

I find it MUCH easier to actually draw via pencil, though I enjoy the pros of computer graphics too much to not use them.
It's actually kinda cool if you use both pencil and computer, which i do alot to edit my drawings.

I do a few on computers only because I can't be bothered to go get a pencil or sharperner, ect.

It's actually kinda cool if you use both pencil and computer, which i do alot to edit my drawings.
yeah, I love it when people do that. I'd do it but I don't have a scanner :c

yeah, I love it when people do that. I'd do it but I don't have a scanner :c
NOOOOO :c
Before

After :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 06:56:07 PM by Tom Gunn »

yo dawg, that shading is pretty bad. When it's just an outline, your brain can easily imagine it as though it's correctly shaded.

but when you actually shade it, you force brains to imagine it with your shading, which can be good and bad. in your case it's bad because your shading just makes her flat

Looks good. I'll shade it myself later on.

A man eating Cookie Monster at mininuke-launcher-point (gunpoint).
Eyem soe stoopid.

A man eating Cookie Monster at mininuke-launcher-point (gunpoint).
Eyem soe stoopid.