Author Topic: the government found out how to censor the internet without breaking the 1st ame  (Read 2092 times)

there is so many strawman balls posted on here daily.
fake news just like your stuffty topics. go back to 4chan, ppl may still give a stuff there about your lies

Main stream media can spread misinformation to cause riots (BLM)

Yet cnn can't talk about how frogs are gay.

The MSM was loving caught trying to purposely create racewars with their constant race baiting tactics.

They should be the ones to get shut down.

Hootalu is so plugged into the system he has become apart of the system.

Settle down, Agent Smith.

When ur a private company so u say ur allowed to do what u want 2 do but u also take FAT grants and subsidyz from the govt.

this is how the jews executed jesus. "its against our jew laws to kill people so we'll make the romans do it"

We can't censor cnn, we'll make facebook do it.

the jews really did do the romans good with that

I think it's time they censor you too.

Hootalu is so plugged into the system he has become apart of the system.

Settle down, Agent Smith.
there isnt even a u in my name brainiac but im not surprised to find out you cant read LOL

lmfao this idiot doesnt even know what the first amendment is im not even from america and i know what it is
also when i looked up your image it came up as a "strawman ball" originating from an argentine friend on 4chan, get a life
go back to 4chan
quote them or die
fake news just like your stuffty topics. go back to 4chan, ppl may still give a stuff there about your lies
there isnt even a u in my name brainiac but im not surprised to find out you cant read LOL
calm the forget down

im the government
can u force my boss to give me a raise i just need a couple more shekels

sorry im busy outsourcing the first amendment to tech companies. i just tell google to take away Humble Water Filter Merchant freedom of speech and its gone, just like that