Author Topic: Pizzeria  (Read 1655 times)

I still have to add some things (mainly an interior) but the shape is done.

Feel free to rate out of 10, I'd love to hear constructive criticism.

I think its a good build.  I don't like the colors though but I give it a 7/10.  I would also add tables in the front part.

Nice build. The only thing that bothers me is that the ridge on top of the window for taking orders continues onto the right corner of the building.

Interior pictures please.

I would also add tables in the front part.
I'm going to.

Nice build. The only thing that bothers me is that the ridge on top of the window for taking orders continues onto the right corner of the building.

Interior pictures please.
Yeah, I wasn't sure about that. I'll fix it.

No interior yet.

Very nice, Falcon. Keep up the good work, and be creative with the tables!

Winar. 7/10 due to lack of: 1. Pictchures, 2. Interiors 3. Me in pictchure. But besides those things. 9/10

Looks awesome, although its got a few little bugs, like the order window top thing.

Hope it finnished soon.

I like it. The original design is pretty cool and the colors arent that bad sorta makes the whole thing look like a giant pizza :cookieMonster:

Winar. 7/10 due to lack of: 1. Pictchures, 2. Interiors 3. Me in pictchure. But besides those things. 9/10
1. WIP
2. WIP
3. Single player  :cookieMonster:

I like it. The original design is pretty cool and the colors arent that bad sorta makes the whole thing look like a giant pizza :cookieMonster:
The inside of a pizza is grey? :P