Have you been to YorkTown95's server?

Yes
5 (45.5%)
No
2 (18.2%)
Who's YorkTown95?
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Server Reviews  (Read 965 times)

Well, Im bored (again) and I just want to try this out.
Every few days or so, I review a random server I go to.

Friday, Jan 20:  
Server name: Falling Platforms
Server host: Tetris
Description: So today I was playing with my friend and he wanted to go on this server. I said "ok". He never made it on because of an internet connection failure, but luckily I did.
So I start playing it and this Admin, Block is Cake or something like that, was, in my opinion, an excellent admin. There were many cool people and some trolls (%1 and CONSOLE, and I think a few others). One person who stood out was carolcat. Carolcat was a good sport, knew how to control the platforms
correctly, and was just cool. When people voted if carolcat should be admin, a ton of people said yes.
I think that carolcat should be admin and Block is Cake (I forgot his name) to be Super Admin.

Tuesday, Jan. 21
Server Name: City RPG
Server Host: YorkTown95
Description: I had an awesome time here! The whole layout looks amazing. And in this city rpg, the lockpick ACTUALLY WORKS! Mostly because the others were made so you cant use it. I still didnt save
enough money to get a lot. Anyway, there was no room for a lot, unfortunately... I like the admins on the server, as they were very nice. I wish I were admin on it, but i only have like 1 or 2 reccomendations for me. So, I liked this server and its my "Server of the Day"

Sun. Jan 22: NONE
:D

« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:19:06 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

I can't decide whether to be scared or thankful
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:29:17 AM by Tetris »

Dear, King_0f_All
Hi, we are a big flan of your neat server reviews, however we were hoping that you could make an exception and review our soon-to-be-famous, "Garfeld Clan"? Hope you can review our cool clan soon!
Thanks,
mawty

I can't decide whether to be scared or thankful
i guess thankful? im not a rapist or anything. i truly like your server and it is well built. :)

i guess thankful? im not a rapist or anything. i truly like your server and it is well built. :)

I really like the review that you've made about my server, but I'll be adding some new features to it soon, but again thank you.

One person who stood out was carolcat. Carolcat was a good sport, knew how to control the platforms
correctly, and was just cool. When people voted if carolcat should be admin, a ton of people said yes.
I think that carolcat should be admin
d'aaww, thank you <3

d'aaww, thank you <3
yeah a lot of people agreed you deserved admin. I was one of those... 10 or so... people. :)

UPDATE: I might not post reviews for a week now because Im grounded (cant go on computer)
forget

Please review Antares' server :)

UPDATE: I might not post reviews for a week now because Im grounded (cant go on computer)
forget
Please review Antares' server :)
but sure if it will be on next weekend