Author Topic: Train mod  (Read 5965 times)

-snip-
Why does everyone seem to love and think of one of the oldest and ugliest types of locomotives ever made? And why does everyone call locomotives 'trains'?

As to the topic, I'd like to know exactly how you'd do curves, gradients, and switch points.

Why does everyone seem to love and think of one of the oldest and ugliest types of locomotives ever made? And why does everyone call locomotives 'trains'?

As to the topic, I'd like to know exactly how you'd do curves, gradients, and switch points.

It's the other way around.  Why does everyone love and think of the oldest and most beautiful types of locomotives ever made?  Because they are a classic, not to mention awesome, train.  Get your thinking right, son.

Hmmm i say that because:

I LIKE TRAINZ!!!!!shift+eleven!!!!111!!!!!

Jk, no im more used to say ''Trains'' instead of locomotive!

I should start counting how many times is suggested.

What the forget do you want?
I want people to read this topic so they can Make Train Tracks and trains. (if they want to)

Rage train

I want people to read this topic so they can Make Train Tracks and trains. (if they want to)
Yea.....no, really?