18 (35.3%)
Beast
2 (3.9%)
Giant
4 (7.8%)
Rowboats
9 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT  (Read 27252 times)

Name: crythor

BL_ID: 33539

Tell me a bit about yourself: i am a good dj as well as the fact that i am a no nonsense admin- anyone caught breaking the rules i come down hard on. i also hate those who judge me on my bl_id instead of my expierience.
Recommendations: you know me bubbler

What servers you have been an admin on: Mine austincains family rp pogglethesticks school rp star spirites water park rp

Name:Project

BL_ID:6220

Tell me a bit about yourself:You know who i am Bubbler.

Who recommends you (Please +2):Damn let me see, You and people i have had admin on.

What servers you have been an admin on:Bubbler you know i have ADHD and STML and Depression and Bypoller so how the hell am i suppost to remember.

Im sorry i am like this its just upsetting to know that i need to apply again after i was there at the begining and i am one of your best friends. :'/
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:57:21 PM by optic255 »

Admin application!

Name: SkylarTheHedgehog

BL_ID: 9304

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm a Sonic and Megaman fan, and i also like Battlebots.

Who recommends you (Please +2): Nobody yet.

What servers you have been an admin on: My own ( Obviously )

i downloaded music and i don't hear anything at all, could someone explain this?

Bubbler, could you put a download link up to download the music for your server?

EDIT: Only certain songs wont download right such as the pokemon battle themes.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:36:15 PM by Sniper-471 »

Name: %1

BL_ID: 22527

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm 15 and have been playing blockland for a year or two. I go on almost every day, and can build, script, and event.

Who recommends you (Please +2): you, Big Brother, The Brighter Dark, Uxie, Tf2scout, Duck on Quack, Capt'n, ipod525

What servers you have been an admin on: None, yet. D:

It was a fun day with you guys!
Im gonna tweak a few things then host sometime again

Name: Keegster

BL_ID: 26939

Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am on the Wall of Fame on your server, I am also good at eventing.

Who recommends me: you ( maybe), Allun PentaX, BuilderGuy151, And Dj Sl33t ( Probably a few others not online at the moment)

What server do you have admin on: Allun PentaX's, BuilderGuy151's, Dj Sl33t's, :3 Mario's, BRICK_MASTER's, And like 20 others.

Name: Sir Herg1

BL_ID: 15333

Tell me a bit about yourself: I make Blockland videos and enjoy commentating over awesome servers I love! I've been looking for a BL server that would consume a lot of time and this seems to be just what I've been looking for! Organized DM :D (Great for vids too!)

Who recommends you: Nobot, Filipe1020, Flubbman, Legopepper, Jayce, Kazami, Cody Max, Allyorbase, Jesusfish ect. lol

What servers I've been admin on: Mine, Nobot's and a handful of random ones I joined (Some higher ID's admin me because of my videos lol)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:45:08 AM by Sirherg1 »

Name:Cr33p3rfreex

BL_ID:29739

Tell me a bit about yourself: Im making videos on youtube to promote blockland and i am indeed a cr33p3r.. SSSssss.

Who recommends you (Please +2): Dr.Soe of course he is my twin brother and hates me in blockland but amazingly enough he did. and Mr.pinguino .... My best friend :3

What servers you have been an admin on: Aboyyellow7's Freebuild, Troop9009's Server and... Mr.Pinguino's Server.

I hope you will think about it -Cr33p3rfreex

Name: Cubøid

BL_ID: 27409

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm kind and helpful. I also like purple.

Who recommends you: Jigabyte, bubbler, Wrapperup.

What servers you have been an admin on: Wrapperup's, Blendi's, Boston Terrier's, and more that I can't remember.

no
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 06:49:33 PM by fireking »

host this you bastard

host this you bastard

He will, give the guy awhile to finish his thingy.

btw hi bubbler.

yo bubbler it is me matt petrulli i was wondering if i could get admin i am going to tell abit about myself i am very nice my name on blockland is still Matt Petrulli meaage me back if i amde admin