Author Topic: can the furries stop being gross out of the thread  (Read 10762 times)

I mean nix being a hypocrite does not invalidate this drama, that would be handicapped. The few furries who post furry stuff outside of the furry topic really do need to stop and that's the point here.

Have you read the thread? Nobody disagrees with OP on Pie Crust and Fab, they're just pointing out how hypocritical Nix is being.

I'm not a furry. Look at the chart below.

How dare you think I'm with them. I'm a meme deliverer, not a childish attention whore.

How dare you think I'm with them. I'm a meme deliverer, not a childish attention whore.

Well, if child enthusiast means somebody too friendly with kids, then...

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/QovGTop.png[/img]

I almost referenced this in my original post in this thread. You've posted this piece of stuff picture multiple times but I'd rather see this forum become a hub for hardcore furries than a safe space for animal rapists. At-least most furries, albeit degenerate, consider abusing real animals for loveual pleasure off limits. You on the other hand base your entire identity off of exploiting helpless animals.

How much of a boring stuffstain must you actually be in real life if the only depth of your personality consists of constantly talking about how much you want to rape animals lol?

What gets me isn't Pie Crust's degenerate stuff itself, but rather the people whom immediately rush into the thread to complain about how old and overdone giving Pie Crust stuff is.

The forgeter rapes his dog. Maybe playing the edgy contrarian is great when it's some other social outcast who dug their own grave, but are you really going to sell your dignity and respect out to cover to covet that sweet, sweet moral high ground when it's a dog rapist?

I'm calling Pie Crust out.

I bet he doesn't have love with dogs at all and is just attention whoring.

Pics or it didn't happen.

complain about how old and overdone giving Pie Crust stuff is.

I had people yell at me because making fun of pie crust's zoophilia wasn't needed. Are we seriously defending bestiality now?

I had people yell at me because making fun of pie crust's zoophilia wasn't needed. Are we seriously defending bestiality now?
That's like when people such as cret defended Steve for being a child enthusiast lol

i think it's been obvious from the start that the whole thing was just a nasty joke for shock value from piecrust. at this point it's just really overdone, nobody should be giving him more fuel to extort attention with

Hey Gock, stop being such a rooster.

dont try to shift this lmao this is all you man

He's only being a rooster if you can't handle the truth

dont try to shift this lmao this is all you man
Me? I've nothing to do with this. The title clearly states "furries".

He's only being a rooster if you can't handle the truth
I want the truth. I can handle it.

sorry but there's no difference and you're a furry