Roblox server

Author Topic: Roblox server  (Read 16946 times)

I decided that it would not be a good idea, the game is just not fun eneough to have a sever from us here at blockland.

yeah they have weapons

real legos > you all
But can real legos kill each other?
yes.
With swords that shoot rocket? (Yes, I've seen it done)

wait wait, SWORDS? that shoot rockets? wtf.

Most user-made weapons in ROBLOX either have no models, have a cruddy model, or have a model that does not fit the weapon. Or the creator isn't imaginative and creates stupid stuff like swords that shoot rockets.

No offence, actually, all of offence, but Blockland sux and ROBLOX pwns it. You people are just jealous... :P

PS:  :cookie: to me and all of ROBLOX!
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=30740.0
Looking at this, Roblox sucks and Blockland pwns it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 04:19:51 PM by SpacePirate »

Most user-made weapons in ROBLOX either have no models, have a cruddy model, or have a model that does not fit the weapon. Or the creator isn't imaginative and creates stupid stuff like swords that shoot rockets.
I was bored, and was trying to make a rocket launcher that shoot swords

No offence, actually, all of offence, but Blockland sux and ROBLOX pwns it. You people are just jealous... :P

PS:  :cookie: to me and all of ROBLOX!

I'm sick of idiots like you, they're all over Youtube. They say blockland sucks and roblox is good, but they don't even tell us WHY they dislike our game and prefer theirs.

This annoys me greatly. "I haven't even played retail because of the price. Therefore it sux"

Blocklander: "I have tried out roblox and the building system is horrible. Therefore blockland is better."

At least ROBLOX is free. :P

how does that make it better?

and im looking at the site myself. dont look free to me

how does that make it better?

and im looking at the site myself. dont look free to me
Builder's club isnt required, It's just a little subscription.

I dont get why people go on about this stuff. Roblox is a good game, yes, but the community SUCKS EGGS. The go on about "Hey! Roblox is so much better than blockland! Blockland sucks!" when they dont even explain about WHY it sucks. The people just seem to be jealous or something... All this wouldnt be happening if the idiot people who dont give up and go and raid us/them. Now we even have people joining our forums and bothering us! If we just never bothered them, they would be bothering us. Thats a fact. Im sick and tired of this crap going on, and on. We just some how need to stop this stuff. Its getting anoying for all of us, and we dont need this crap. The people just really need to calm down and go "Okay... Blockland is that bad... Just I dont want to pay $20 instead of $15 monthly fee.". Either Badspot need to ban these people coming in and bothering us, or they need to calm the forget down and be nice.

I dont get why people go on about this stuff. Roblox is a good game, yes, but the community SUCKS EGGS. The go on about "Hey! Roblox is so much better than blockland! Blockland sucks!" when they dont even explain about WHY it sucks. The people just seem to be jealous or something... All this wouldnt be happening if the idiot people who dont give up and go and raid us/them. Now we even have people joining our forums and bothering us! If we just never bothered them, they would be bothering us. Thats a fact. Im sick and tired of this crap going on, and on. We just some how need to stop this stuff. Its getting anoying for all of us, and we dont need this crap. The people just really need to calm down and go "Okay... Blockland is that bad... Just I dont want to pay $20 instead of $15 monthly fee.". Either Badspot need to ban these people coming in and bothering us, or they need to calm the panda down and be nice.
We don't pay monthly fees, Where are people getting this monthly fee buisness?

There is no monthly fee. You can Builder's Club for a MONTH for $5.95. You can get it for 6 months for $29.95. And for a whole YEAR for $57.95

PS: Buider's Club is not required. :P