Author Topic: Jakob copying my mod claiming that I agreed to let him.  (Read 6564 times)

UPDATE

New update everyone. This Drama will be locked now. Jakob and I have made a deal. So this drama..YOU SAW NOTHING.

UPDATE

New update everyone. This Drama will be locked now. Jakob and I have made a deal. So this drama..YOU SAW NOTHING.

lol what a nice way to resolve a drama. gj

UPDATE

Silly OP, you can't lock drama.

You're both immature.

I can't say I like Jakob at all. I remember at Ravencroft's basketball thing he got mad he lost and ragequitted. I remember having some other bad experiences with him but can't remember them.

What both of you guys need to realize is that when you post something on the internet in a free source, you guys can't expect to be credited for it every single time somebody uses it. Sure, it would've been nice if Jakob (or Revoltech, but I don't want to get in the whole who-copied-who stuffstorm) credited you, but if he didn't, the worst that you can do is complain about it. If you don't want people using your mod, distribute it to a limited number of people who you trust. Another thing that you can do is to put your name or logo or whatever to all the texture files of the mod so people know that you made it (but this will result in your models looking like stuff).

Lol, deal with it. It's what you get for spamming my server last time.
Admittance to trolling, Cya

Deleting your spawn and spamming bricks is the biggest richard move, Jakob's always been a little douche, nothing new.

He also called me an orphan.

Deleting your spawn and spamming bricks is the biggest richard move, Jakob's always been a little douche, nothing new.

He also called me an orphan.
Jakob is also an admin abuser

Lol, deal with it. It's what you get for spamming my server last time.

User was banned for this post
It happened.

Jakob and Revoltech are both pretty young. I'm surprised they were even able to talk solve the problem between themselves first before the drama got out of hand.

How exactly do you "copy" a mod

I don't think any mod was involved here; just two people throwing stuff at each other for not giving sufficient 'credit' to one another for a public build.

this entire topic was pretty much just a personal stuff-throwing contest between jakob and revoltech.