Author Topic: Star Conflict - Glorious MMO Space Combat Action From Motherland!  (Read 8411 times)

"Also, generic names!"

What is it?
It's a game where you fly spaceships and fight other players! It's also really awesome! For the first seven days of every new account, players get a loot, XP, and reputation bonus. That makes it really easy to level up fast.

Where do I get it?
Here or on steam, it's free to play!

Why is there a russian chat channel?
Vodka vodka boris yeltsin

Factions

~Imperialis Dominatus~

The Imperium doesn't forget around. High hull strength, laser weapons, and hot chicks in uniform is this faction's mantra. Would be an awesome place if it wasn't constantly besieged by the other two underling factions...

~fappus computerus

Descendants of criminals exiled from the imperium two millenia ago, the Jericho have become one with the machine and are characterized by high speed, low drag, good shields, and RAILGUNS.

~Freedom, beer, and titties~

If ever there was an interstellar alliance of conservatives, this is it. Sounds like a stuffty place until you realize that when they say freedom, they actually mean it. And to top it all off, cloaking devices, drones, plasma guns, and a stuffload of capitalism make these guys really shine.

On a different note... while normally we would have an introduction to our squadron and its benefits... the Imperium is at a time of war and you are now formally a part of the Stormhammer Squadron. Welcome aboard.

Forum name - Ingame name
Comr4de - Comr4de
Vionix - Vionix
Revoloarx - Revoloarx
hgpucom - hgpucom
Frontrox - Frontrox
Star9578 - Starius
Feep - feep
Port - port
Xxxkill - Diagron
e-maxx - e-maxx
Jokey365 - MrNappy
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 01:31:04 AM by comr4de »

atleast I hit somone in the tier 2 battle

tier 2 becomes such a big ball of forget so fast

Oh wow, i'm getting this.

So can you build ships? Or do you use pre-made ones?

hi, my name is feep.

Feep = feep
Starius = star9578

Feep = feep
Starius = star9578

Coincidentally I was just about to post that here.

So can you build ships? Or do you use pre-made ones?
You just buy the ships and then you use a fitting tool to 'kit' out your ship depending on what's most comfortable for you. Although you can choose what you want to put in your slots freely, it's best to stick with what the bonuses for the ship gets.

i refuse to believe a faction can be anything but evil when their emblem is the death star

i refuse to believe a faction can be anything but evil when their emblem is the death star
I think it's quite ironic. They represent freedom but that emblem will always make me wonder....

From that looking at the artwork, could this be the first mmo that I have seen in a long time where women aren't heavily loveualized?

From that looking at the artwork, could this be the first mmo that I have seen in a long time where women aren't heavily loveualized?
probably since its just spaceships and nothing else