Poll

[SPOILERS] Whats your favorite Sonic Mania Zone?

Green Hill Zone
10 (20.4%)
Chemical Plant Zone
3 (6.1%)
Studiopolis Zone
9 (18.4%)
Flying Battery Zone
5 (10.2%)
Press Garden Zone
2 (4.1%)
Stardust Speedway Zone
3 (6.1%)
Hydrocity Zone
4 (8.2%)
Mirage Saloon Zone
2 (4.1%)
Oil Ocean Zone
2 (4.1%)
Lava Reef Zone
2 (4.1%)
Metallic Madness Zone
1 (2%)
Titanic Monarch Zone
2 (4.1%)
Egg Reverie Zone
4 (8.2%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: [Nintendo Megadead] | Thread is forgeted, and Cancelled.  (Read 38665 times)

I'm the only one that likes Chemical Plant zone..?

Who doesn't like mean bean machine!?

Anyone playing Culdcept Revolt?
I just got the Scarce card.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 09:51:37 AM by tails »

On iOS you’ll need to make a fake australian iTunes account (other mail adress and fake australia address required) then download in the Australian App Store and set your Nintendo Network region to Australia before, so everything is saved when you’ll switch back to US or any other region around Late November.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 12:01:15 PM by MrLoL² »

New review in OP
Here is the previous one:
GAME OF THE MONTH for September
Sonic Mania

Release Date: Aughust 15th, 2017, August 29th 2017*
Platform: Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC*
Genre: Platformer
ESRB Rating: E

Sonic Mania is a refresher for the Classic Sonic franchise, but don't go hopping into this game thinking it will nearly be as easy as the classics or as short as Sonic 1 2 & CD. This game Remixes old levels as well as bringing in new ones, some of which are reminiscent of Beta Levels from the classic series that were removed. Every Zone has 2 Acts, and you can play as multiple Characters, Sonic & Tails, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. This game is filled to the brim with references and remodels to just about every thing in the sonic universe you could imagine, except maybe Big the Cat. This game not only plays like Sonic games of old, but it brings to the table animations of new. This game looks smoother than butter, and runs likewise. Also, remember how older games you could UNLOCK your content by, playing the game instead of paying the game? Well, unbelievably, you can UNLOCK extras and other content by playing the game! Thankfully there's no $20 expansion DLC that gives the rest of the items and levels that you would need to really 100% finish the game, or even a $60 to $80 """"DLC"""" expansion that pretty much gives you the other half of the game you already payed $60 for. SO thank you Christian whitehead for bringing us a game that Sonic Team would be too incompetent to create.

more like where am i in the OP

What do you mean?
the terraria port, it's been announced forever and is on that original "Nindie" picture. They've been asked about it but the only recent mention was during August, it's just confusing because they also confirmed its for sure coming this year, but like, I'm still waiting :/

Wtf Terraria is about to be ported to the 3DS?? That’s going to be fun as hell

i saw the joycons in walmart and the buttons and stuff look very.... tiny
assuming i get the switch should i get the pro controller??? i have very freaking big fingers so i imagine the joycons r an issue for me

nope. ive got big hands and the joycons feel comfortable as forget

the terraria port, it's been announced forever and is on that original "Nindie" picture. They've been asked about it but the only recent mention was during August, it's just confusing because they also confirmed its for sure coming this year, but like, I'm still waiting :/
They might be putting it off for that whole 'one terraria' thing they're doing. Updating all the current console versions and mobile to cut out all the unnecessary reskin 'exclusive content' in favor of adding in the pc content.

They're almost done for the consoles.
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-a-progress-update-on-the-road-to-certification.62342/