Author Topic: PSA: While you're getting drunk, please don't be stupid  (Read 4282 times)

What could I say? I've never called 9-11 before, never had to. Parents are asleep too.
Everything you know? You know what the bike looks like, you know the time this occurred, you know the number of people and have a very rough description of them, and you know where this occurred.

Had you called immediately after the incident I would have said you were in with a shot.

maybe you should've had a political debate to stall

Jubel, nothing screams "racism" in those pictures. However, "stupid" is one word that comes to mind. I'm just cringing where I write "Anglo Saxon Protestant". I was misinformed, and didn't realize that Anglo Saxon referred to being of a particular British tribe, and that being of Swedish decent did not equate to being an Anglo Saxon. top kek

Everything you know? You know what the bike looks like, you know the time this occurred, you know the number of people and have a very rough description of them, and you know where this occurred.

Had you called immediately after the incident I would have said you were in with a shot.

It happened twenty five minutes ago, why couldn't I just call now? It's still recent.

It happened twenty five minutes ago, why couldn't I just call now? It's still recent.
I didn't say you can't or shouldn't call now. I'm saying you're a fool for not calling it in immediately after it occurred.

I didn't say you can't or shouldn't call now. I'm saying you're a fool for not calling it in immediately after it occurred.

I probably am, I'm a wuss and I've never done it before.

Yes, still call and describe the bike and any serial numbers (which you should learn). If they were drunk as you say you may be lucky in that they just ditched it somewhere instead of stealing to scrap/sell it.

Yes, still call and describe the bike and any serial numbers (which you should learn). If they were drunk as you say you may be lucky in that they just ditched it somewhere instead of stealing to scrap/sell it.

I was planning on selling the bike on Ebay next month, only rode the thing once. I don't recall any serial numbers.

brother please, english

I apologize, this is my mother tongue.

I apologize, this is my mother tongue.
you ain speakin english I been speakin english since I popped outta the womb and you wanna tell me all those big words you usin is english? naw man if I got no forgetin idea what you sayin then it ain english

you ain speakin english I been speakin english since I popped outta the womb and you wanna tell me all those big words you usin is english? naw man if I got no forgetin idea what you sayin then it ain english
ill put it in words yuo can uderstand

ane-glow saxaphones

ane-glow saxaphones
are those the glowin saxophone things I saw last week when I was drivin past the store at night and I saw it flash real bright in my eyes all glowy like

are those the glowin saxophone things I saw last week
hell yeah brother

Anglo-Saxons were the inhabitants of England from 450AD to 1066AD. They were mostly comprised of native Briton people and immigrant populations of various Germanic tribes, notably the Angles and the Saxons.
They were conquered by the Normans in 1066, and a new monarchy was established in England, which the current British monarchy still claims descent from.

Anglo-Saxons were the inhabitants of England from 450AD to 1066AD. They were mostly comprised of native Briton people and immigrant populations of various Germanic tribes, notably the Angles and the Saxons.
They were conquered by the Normans in 1066, and a new monarchy was established in England, which the current British monarchy still claims descent from.
no you see I knew what this man was sayin but he usin complicated words he don't need to use you don gotta be so specific when ya speak