Author Topic: Black.Box [WIP]  (Read 11182 times)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:19:40 PM by Tetrahedron »

the title is right there jesus christ
are you really picking out a small spelling mistake like that
seriously?

Operator APP
Sidosido
A few or so hours
4 or 5 years, registered during v19
Varies; most often available during the later hours of the night (7 PM through Midnight PST), and definitely available for more than a few hours during weekends and days off school.

The server might not be up for awhile as I haven't really had the motivation to host it recently. If I continue to not want to host I will make it into a game mode and release it to people I feel can and know how to host it correctly.

The server might not be up for awhile as I haven't really had the motivation to host it recently. If I continue to not want to host I will make it into a game mode and release it to people I feel can and know how to host it correctly.
Yes. We need more stuff in the gamemode section. (I know this counts as a bump)

Yes. We need more stuff in the gamemode section. (I know this counts as a bump)

Dang, read it wrong.
Who knows, maybe I will release it in the game mode section.

Just bumping to keep the topic alive c:

jailibreak destroyed this

not really

i still prefer black box over jailbreak

It's hard to compare jailbreak and this as they are two completely different game modes based on the same thing. I also wouldn't say it destroyed it as I stopped hosting this well before jailbreak was being hosted, and I still to this day, get asked to host almost daily by different people.

I think it's funny how everyone loves servers where a controller or some kind of higher power commands them to do certain stuff or they die.

-Crown's Jailbreak gets 40 people easily
-Black.Box gets 40 people easily
-Falling Tiles servers get 40 people easily if they're done right.
-Betelgeuse hosted a military RP where the officers commanded the grunts to do random stuff. It was 3AM on the default military base map and he had 20+ people at one point