Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 133030 times)

The Tree Squad, and their leader, Bushington. I'll try and scan some more stuff tomorrow S-Saturday ???, I had this one on my computer but I couldn't really stick with a color palette until now, and even then not for sure sures.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 04:24:50 AM by Flamecannon »

whoa that palette is sweet (and the drawing too, of course)

Had some fun using the same base to make two different drawings; the power of reusing assets!

Also just a little mini update I added some anchors and such to the OP for quick navigation if you so desire.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:16:49 PM by Flamecannon »

Intensive! You can bet the other bakeries don’t have it! Squidward’s Canned Bread is GREAT!

So this is the finished version of the thing I was drawing a while back. Could probably work as a T-Shirt design so I was running through the possible styles.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:12:22 PM by Flamecannon »

So this is the finished version of the thing I was drawing a while back. Could probably work as a T-Shirt design so I was running through the possible styles.
Or custom labels :cookieMonster:

This is the most weeb lookin' thing I've drawn; Johnny and I are going to play a game from a certain series and I'm trying to emulate the game's art style, if you can guess it that means I'm doing it well I guess? Also animu eyes are harder than I remember.

looking good as always

I also started drawing a certain character

In my spare time I've actually been making new sprites fer Blockbattler

...not much, open it in a new tab or something to see it better, but if you can see at the bottom I was working on a little animation:

Twiddle the finger, scroll down, but scrolling on what?

Here's a mock up menu on a mock up background!

So like the programs are basically the equivalent to a phone's apps, most of them are pretty cut and dry but just in case:

Cell Phone - Make calls to people in your contacts, kind of like Gold and Silver
Mail - Simply messages and or emails
Globe - Your map
Thingding - Kind of like the internet maybe? Still in the works
Heart - Your relationships with certain characters
???
Music - In places you have already been you can listen to jams, maybe from the game, maybe can feature custom music, iunno
Paper and pencil - Your notes
???

Archives are basically like lists of certain things

Chip - Your collection of battler chips
Devil thing - List of enemies encountered
Smiley face - List of everyone you've met maybe
Statistics - A collection of game data and such

Also more progress on, yes, Bayonetta Cereza Hoohaa, but also not much

Nice to see it's still alive

oh hey you still have the one of my oc
can i ask a couple small things

ough that's insane, the menu is excellent.