Author Topic: Starwarsbee, The Movie!  (Read 1571 times)

I've made a perfect movie with pictures of Starwarsbee BL ID: 74781. Don't join his stuff server of a mini empires. He has no bricks whats so ever, no color pack, but in the end, if you make something good, he'll destroy it. :()     
http://imgur.com/33vxFJh

A picture of him destroying some islands

Eh. minor drama, but forget him. Why not.
 :cookieMonster:

great movie would watch again

He has no bricks whats so ever
Sure looks like he does, based on the screenshot.
no color pack
your point?
if you make something good, he'll destroy it
there isn't enough evidence to prove he destroys good things, there's more evidence saying he destroys bad things IMO.
but forget him. Why not.
sorry i'm not a homoloveual

Sure looks like he does, based on the screenshot.your point?there isn't enough evidence to prove he destroys good things, there's more evidence saying he destroys bad things IMO.sorry i'm not a homoloveual

You do have some good points but I'm basically throwing a warning not to join his crappy server.

You do have some good points but I'm basically throwing a warning not to join his crappy server.
your "island" thing looks horrid

I'd remove it too

your "island" thing looks horrid

I'd remove it too

Yes, but he had almost no bricks other then the merp one. You should have seen the other islands he had, they were horrid.

Sure looks like he does, based on the screenshot.your point?there isn't enough evidence to prove he destroys good things, there's more evidence saying he destroys bad things IMO.sorry i'm not a homoloveual
I'm sorry, but why has it become a thing to "counter" the points of every drama for no good reason? He posted how stupid this host is, and I don't see the need to "shoot down" these threads if you aren't involved in any way. This guy isn't coming to you and asking if you think his drama is "worthy", people aren't entitled to do this stuff. Really annoying.

One picture? what a great movie

Also I bet this Starwarsbee guy is gonna show up as xX_starwarsbees_Xx or something like that and start a fight.

I'm sorry, but why has it become a thing to "counter" the points of every drama for no good reason? He posted how stupid this host is, and I don't see the need to "shoot down" these threads if you aren't involved in any way. This guy isn't coming to you and asking if you think his drama is "worthy", people aren't entitled to do this stuff. Really annoying.
/support

It is very annoying when you join a low-quality MERP, or any low-quality server in general.

Yes, but he had almost no bricks other then the merp one. You should have seen the other islands he had, they were horrid.
From the picture, the island you built over one of the default ones he made. In my opinion, it was well built. If he has no bricks other than the merp one, and is moderating, I don't see a problem. He's the host, watching over players like he did in this situation.