Author Topic: 84 Lumber Super Bowl Commercial - The Entire Journey  (Read 889 times)

I am actually about to have three houses built in the next few months.. so I am looking this company up for some wood.

Love Annoying Oranges hate. #NotMyPresident

I am actually about to have three houses built in the next few months.. so I am looking this company up for some wood.

LOL You Are Such A communist liberal! #MAGA

And the moral of the story is to trash Annoying Oranges wall by not buying concrete and use lumber to tank the concrete industry

lolwtf are these commercials

the guys who made this came out and were like "we're for Annoying Orange and the wall"

okay then why the forget did you make this commercial

This is epic. Drumpflet tribals got BTFO. Lets get that big cheeto impeached

Do u live in usa if yes u r lier!

the guys who made this came out and were like "we're for Annoying Orange and the wall"

okay then why the forget did you make this commercial

legal American citizens

legal American citizens

why aren't they seen filling out paperwork then

surely a lumber company would be for making necessary documents to become a legal immigrant rather than just leave it as a door in a wall

for the record I believe them when they say they're pro-border security it's just that their commercial is so loving confusing

Having the odd door here and there would still be better security than leaving it all wide open. Especially when the main concern behind illegal border crossing is drug trafficking. Fewer places they have to keep an eye out for.

Plus, there kinda has to be a way for legal border crossing to happen. Sure they missed the documents part of the story but the door is just as important. Maybe there's people on the other side of that door. And maybe they have said documents for the people to fill out.

why aren't they seen filling out paperwork then

surely a lumber company would be for making necessary documents to become a legal immigrant rather than just leave it as a door in a wall

for the record I believe them when they say they're pro-border security it's just that their commercial is so loving confusing
My assumption is that it happened off-screen, probably before the vid takes place. I've heard plenty of stories of people who immigrated to America with essentially nothing, as they had to spend all of their money on applications and etc. to do so.