Poll

Should the actress be lynched for having a gay ship?

Yes
10 (32.3%)
No it's Wong
5 (16.1%)
Love Annoying Oranges Red Spy
7 (22.6%)
Hate Annoying Oranges Red Spy
9 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: [NEWS] 'Last Jedi' actress hit with tribal attacks on 'Star Wars' fan site  (Read 5686 times)

so theyre basically making a huge deal over some trolls making a fake edit to a wiki page/article that probably only stayed up for 5 minutes or less.

i love how they call it a "tribal attack" like it was some tramautizing scarring event when it was just a bunch of kids acting like middle schoolers on the internet

One wiki vandal isn't really news. If it were a bunch of people spamming edits, maybe, but one tribal guy, not really.

lol. they wrote a whole article about one handicap vandalizing wikipedia

that article starts out full of stuff
I have not met a single person who thinks rose is a worthwhile character

the fact that she makes nonsensical gay ships does not help her case

I liked her. Character was just there because Finn going on his mission alone wouldn't allow for dialogue unless he was talking to himself, and she'll probably get a bigger role in episode 9. Just because she wasn't 100% required doesn't mean she shouldn't be in the plot at all.

I like how they put the IP of the guy who did it in the article too, so all the leftist "activists" can do whatever they want

I didn't see any articles about the vandalizing that occurred on Wikipedia after e3 this year

"Well, she's become a favorite addition for most fans."
BOBA FETT INTO THE TRASH BIN, IVE GOT THE SISTER OF A REBEL KAMIKAZE PILOT

surprised they didnt rename her article to "jar jar chinks" since that seems to be the meme name for her lately

at least then it would've been funny

a whole ass article for one richardhead stuffting up a fandom wiki article lmao
surprised they didnt rename her article to "jar jar chinks" since that seems to be the meme name for her lately

at least then it would've been funny
holy stuff

the media needs to be shut down

I told you it would come to this. I was right, social justice  is taking over!!