Poll

Who will win!?

TROGTOR
FREEK

Author Topic: [NUCLEAR]|BLF FIGHT CLUB 2016| ROUND 3 TROGTOR VS FREEK  (Read 19177 times)

oh stuff i didnt know that krup tomatoeman was a squartle alt

no unfortunately he's not squartle

It's round two in the fight club. Kochiboy makes his first appearance. Kochiboy, being dragged by his Hambeast ex girlfriend by chain and collar, climbs on stage, prancing on all fours. He lets out a few barks to show that he means business. Mcjob makes his entrance into the ring and rips off his crocodile skin jacket to reveal his large tattoo of the Australian flag on his back. He flexes his abnormally large biceps, and downs a 2 liter mug of Fosters Beer. The crowd goes absolutely wild. The bell rings. Kochiboy goes in for the first attack. He lunges at Mcjob, paws in air, scratching mcjob leaving a nasty mark on his chest. "Snuggle wiff me daddy Job ;3 " he says. McJob is fuming with rage. Kochiboy knows it's McJobs turn to attack, and tries to dash in the other direction, but McJob grabs Kochiboy by his tail, ripping out his butt plug. Kochiboy lays on the ground with his ripe ass puckered in air. McJob looks at his left boot, then looks at the crater of Kochiboys back door where the buttplug was. McJob goes in for the Down Under Dunny Destroyer. He does a full vertical 360, pulling out a life sized taxidermied sting ray. The heavens open up and Steve Irwin, The Crocodile Hunter looks down at McJob and sheds a tear. McJob sticks the stingray, tail first, into Kochiboys ass. Completing his 360 vertical flip, McJob sticks out his boot and finishes off plugging in Kochiboys ripe brown town cavity with the sting ray with a swift kick. Kochiboy howls like a midnight full moon. His body hits the ground. McJob Wins.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:13:36 PM by Trogtor »

A THIRD PARTY HAS ENTERED THE RING

(pictured: chicago furcon)

NAL
Name: Nal

Height: 5'11"

Ethnicity: Black Man

Special Move: The Wham Bam Furry Slam

Nal is an exquisite fighter, using his wits and pictures of his opponents to make them out to be even bigger furries than he is.

You know what nal I'm sick of your crap. You talk like a big man but at the end of the day you know what you are? Chicago garbage. Seriously, who the heck eats chicago style pizza??

same kinda guy with a fox fursona get blasted kid

You know what nal I'm sick of your crap. You talk like a big man but at the end of the day you know what you are? Chicago garbage. Seriously, who the heck eats chicago style pizza??
hey don't talk stuff about chicago style pizza you forgetin bitch let's go

hey don't talk stuff about chicago style pizza you forgetin bitch let's go

i don't have to talk stuff about it, it does a pretty good job of delivering the stuff on it's own

subpar pizza.