Author Topic: Blockland Central  (Read 6786 times)

Wow, the guy who owns the forums bumped this topic.

So Project A was what? Blockland Source? Huh?

I wasn't here when all of this started, but I can tell already that that would fail. Blockland was designed for the Torque engine and should stay on the Torque engine.

ProBuilder insists Project A is still going.

I'm suprised I'm not banned. Vyper is an immature child. He was freaking out and swearing at me when I said I wouldn't move my community over to BLC. This was a few weeks after I created it at it's current place. Then he sent a PM to everyone on my forum about BLC, and I banned him. I even had him blocked on MSN till someone said he needed to talk to me. It didn't take long before I blocked and banned him again.

I am not here to start a flame war, but Chrono, you are full of stuff...
You're just saying that because you know I have no proof... Unless you have just as bad of memory as Ninja.

Think of it as a boner. Its awsome for awhile but sometimes its stuff in the wrong situations. In the right situations, it sadly dies out after some time.

Wow, the guy who owns the forums bumped this topic.

So Project A was what? Blockland Source? Huh?

I wasn't here when all of this started, but I can tell already that that would fail. Blockland was designed for the Torque engine and should stay on the Torque engine.
Project A is pretty much like Blockland... Blockland wanted to become a spin-off of Lego. Basically, thats what we are trying to do... We are no different from what the original Blockland idea was...

I'm suprised I'm not banned. Vyper is an immature child. He was freaking out and swearing at me when I said I wouldn't move my community over to BLC. This was a few weeks after I created it at it's current place. Then he sent a PM to everyone on my forum about BLC, and I banned him. I even had him blocked on MSN till someone said he needed to talk to me. It didn't take long before I blocked and banned him again.

I am not here to start a flame war, but Chrono, you are full of stuff...
You're just saying that because you know I have no proof... Unless you have just as bad of memory as Ninja.
Riiight... Honestly and seriously? Grow up...

How ironic, I remember saying for you to grow up aswell.