Author Topic: Sweetheart<3 being bad host in general  (Read 4367 times)

Ok so when i went to a server I got banned for no reason.

This ban was gay

And this is what he supposedly did.

You might think he was spamming but, he was not, the chat was broken and he was trying to talk.
This ban is unfair and he didn't do anything(no chat of him talking at all sorry).

Kicks this guy for no reason.

Makes an excuse for being a badmin

Him getting mad at this guy , threatening him.

Really bad with power.

/discuss

Keep negative comments to a minimum.

If you don't like it don't go there

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:16:37 PM by Badspot »

After all it is A family RPG. or the way the try to make it sound better Town RPG

fix your brain
After all it is A family RPG. or the way the try to make it sound better Town RPG
an RP about modern living with a name that isn't "family RP" is 45.198% more likely to be good

This ban is unfair and he didn't do anything(no chat of him talking at all sorry).

do you know if he did anything that ISN"T in chat? spamming bricks, starting a minigame, etc

Good point
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
AH!

do you know if he did anything that ISN"T in chat? spamming bricks, starting a minigame, etc
er. no

I could have sworn you were more intelligent than this.

Now engaging Grapevine Alpha One-Dash-One.
Cya

Could he be banned for that? because it really should be a rule.

Not that I'm not trying to comply to the rules, but he does have a point, you were never forced, sometimes, it's best to just walk away.

Could he be banned for that? because it really should be a rule.
Yes. Attached is a post badspot made on the subject in my drama on Sniopeh from august

Well, I guess I don't know what to tell you, he appears to be an abusive host and I hope you find better servers.