Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 854325 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hF25Cowv8
This video will also help you as well, plus this is an extremely good car DIY channel as well ayy lmao I'm not the only chrisfix fan here

I'll check that tomorrow. It's 1:30 am and I still can't get to bed.

Would an off-road under-engine protector get in the way? My truck has that.

I'll check that tomorrow. It's 1:30 am and I still can't get to bed.

Would an off-road under-engine protector get in the way? My truck has that.
Yeah the skid plate will get in the way, but to take it off all you really have to do is remove all the bolts from it and take off the plate (and put it back on when you're all done)

My friend and I are dumbasses, we built this out of a Ford Explorer and used it around the farm.

Windshield is cracked so that's why we took doors off for visibility. There's a metal cabinet in the back as our tool box, and those rods coming out were supposed to be a ladder rack. We put a van seat on a hitch for extra seating, but the weight of people makes it lean in a bad direction.

looking better and being faster =/= build quality and reliability

there's a reason why every god damn taxi and police car was a crown vic

Chevrolets as police cars are of far better quality and reliability than Ford. Yes there is a reason, but not your reason lol. Ford makes a cheaper vehicle. Can't compete with their cheap stuff

My friend and I are dumbasses, we built this out of a Ford Explorer and used it around the farm.

[img ]https://i.gyazo.com/bfedecbf024117e16764a73eb3adaf37.png[/img]

Windshield is cracked so that's why we took doors off for visibility. There's a metal cabinet in the back as our tool box, and those rods coming out were supposed to be a ladder rack. We put a van seat on a hitch for extra seating, but the weight of people makes it lean in a bad direction.
Omfg that thing looks like it'd be fun af to drive

The only respect I have for Ford is the fact that they didn't take the government bailouts which other companies are pieces of stuff for doing.

Chevrolets as police cars are of far better quality and reliability

care to explain at all

not so often a car this nice comes up on craigslist
holy stuff I want this, if only it were 4wd
https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/5915539500.html

you know you're suspension is dialed in when you almost yank yourself out of your seat to avoid a dead deer 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

I got a call yesterday with someone asking to trade his car for my bike
Today I got called by a different person with the exact same car to trade
Like literally the same car not similar.
This is some bad ju ju

care to explain at all
Lots of police cars here are chevrolet, citroen, and toyota. The ford models had a battery explosion when the computer system was installed and they usually went too much to the mechanic.

The most common police vehicles here are chevrolets Meriva, citroen C3, toyota Hilux and Corolla.

There are a few ford focus vehicles but they're not buying them anymore.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 08:12:08 PM by Pastrey Crust »