Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21290 times)

i think pie crust has a right to request that you recede his name from whatever little project you have going on. be a reasonable human being and don't make a significant deal about it.

point is, ventral, you're acting really immature about something really insignificant. Pie Crust was rude when he asked you to change the name back, and may have been attention whoring, but saying that he wants to be in your documentary and acting all noble and stuff about doing so just solidifies the fact that you're acting like a child trying to strike back at a bully by making him angry.

It isn't about making him angry, it's a lesson, AND he's not even going to be a big part of the Documentary, HELL HE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO TAKE UP MORE THEN 3 MINUTES! He's going to be a reference point, that takes up 2 minutes of a 70 minute movie.. Not just that but he seems to think that he will get "exposed" or whatever, the people watching that documentary will ONLY be blockland members I can guarantee it, and if they are a member they probably already know about Piecrust!

Who the forget do you think you are? You are not my mom nor my dad. You aren't Badspot nor a global administrator for that matter.

He can do whatever the forget he wants with whatever garbage you post. It's here for all of us to see.

That "I forgeted your dog" post was a joke because he made a typo, also its more principle then anything to include him in the documentary because of his stuffty behavior.

the typo doesn't justify making stupid posts like that which just prove that you're almost in hysterics screaming that pie crust is literal stuff

there is no 'principles' when it comes to talking about stuffty people. if you really were principled, you wouldn't intentionally get involved in blockland's underbelly - that's like donald Annoying Orange saying hating muslims is more principle than anything because the vast majority of terrorists that attack western countries are muslim/middle-eastern.

thats like stuffting on a game that was announced by a bad rep game company

you just think its going to suck because its made by a bad rep game company

that literally makes no loving sense
Not really been following this whole thing, but how does that not make sense.

You go to a restaurant again and again and each time they burn your food or bring the wrong order.
Why would you expect differently the 6th time?

It's a pleasant surprise if things go well, but you're not at all wrong to expect it to go badly.

Who the forget do you think you are? You are not my mom nor my dad. You aren't Badspot nor a global administrator for that matter.

It's a lesson so maybe you stop being a douche on the BL forums

what the actual forget? a lesson? i don't know what authority you think you are in lmao.

It isn't about making him angry, it's a lesson, AND he's not even going to be a big part of the Documentary, HELL HE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO TAKE UP MORE THEN 3 MINUTES! He's going to be a reference point, that takes up 2 minutes of a 70 minute movie.. Not just that but he seems to think that he will get "exposed" or whatever, the people watching that documentary will ONLY be blockland members I can guarantee it, and if they are a member they probably already know about Piecrust!
so then how is this a lesson at all? saying that you're trying to teach him a lesson just proves my point about you acting like one of those playground kids who shun or bully someone else to "teach them a lesson"

You go to a restaurant again and again and each time they burn your food or bring the wrong order.

It's a pleasant surprise if things go well, but you're not at all wrong to expect it to go badly.

I haven't made anything that would prove me bad, I have good editing, and I am doing heavy research, what rep do I HAVE?

The situation at hand is like me juding a restaurant because of the people who are inside of it.

C is judging his videos in that post because of his friends on google circle. That's pretty dumb, wouldn't you agree?

so then how is this a lesson at all? saying that you're trying to teach him a lesson just proves my point about you acting like one of those playground kids who shun or bully someone else to "teach them a lesson"

Hey guess that makes me a kindergartner

I haven't made anything that would prove me bad, I have good editing, and I am doing heavy research, what rep do I HAVE?

Those two videos that you posted that were like 10 seconds long.

i wish badspot could exile this dude for his sheer ignorance.

Hey guess that makes me a kindergartner
taking my post sarcastically doesn't make it any less true.

anyways, im out. looks like my point got across.

what the actual forget? a lesson? i don't know what authority you think you are in lmao.

I never said I was in authority of any kind? what the forget is with you people and assuming I said something, but this hopefully will teach Piecrust he can't say whatever he wants and expect no reaction.