Author Topic: Blockland Blocklanding! Ep4 - Duck Hunting! (Let's play / Commentary)  (Read 2308 times)

Actually I can host where I am lol, also revamped and remade voting system. All events are functioning properly now.
Ah good good!

Heyhey! Awesome vid lol. Great accent as well! Commentaries go best with accents :D
Ahha lol, I'm British :D

Can't get on the server just yet, I've just got Counterstrike so i've been playing that :P

Can't get on the server just yet, I've just got Counterstrike so i've been playing that :P
K it'll be up tomorrow around noon eastern time.

K it'll be up tomorrow around noon eastern time.
Ok, that's good i should be playing tomorrow. Hoefully i can get another episode done aswell.

After about 4 minuets in you started talking about stuff I really didn't care about at all and I just skipped the rest of the video. Try doing your next video with commentary while you are playing the game, not after.

After about 4 minuets in you started talking about stuff I really didn't care about at all and I just skipped the rest of the video. Try doing your next video with commentary while you are playing the game, not after.
Each way has the advantages and disadvantages i get lost for what to say whilst playing the game, so im not sure what to do..

My Internet kept d/cing me randomly making possible to host, I'm back home now thou so if you can come on for any today I can at least show u the build