Poll

Name for cops?

Fun Police
Fun Partol
BL patrol
MODERN-AGE SPARTAN BATCOMBINEMEN
The Spartan Inquisition

Author Topic: All Points Bulletin  (Read 5934 times)

Such a waste of technology :/. With the graphics we have now days why not make something original instead of this gangster crap.

Such a waste of technology :/. With the graphics we have now days why not make something original instead of this gangster crap.
Someone didn't actually look

Looks like someone didn't read the thread.
Derp.

Go back to halo.

Wonder if they will allow advertising in this game? Since users can make their own designs for clothing, cars and body art, what's to stop them from making a replica of the McDonalds logo and slapping it on their clothing?
atm they don't give a stuff, before the wipe someone was driving around in a 4chan van I believe it was. Honestly they don't care alot, aslong as it's not too abusive.

Okay smart ass, make a game that will revolutionize performance and graphics. Wait, you can't? Okay, stop bitching about the game then.

actually at the moment this game runs like stuff on almost anything... and there's quite a few graphics bugs, but that should be fixed before release.
oh and if you haven't guessed by now, I'm in the beta.
Nobody is forcing you to do any gangster stuff though.

And a little extra for those people that thinks this is all gangster...
http://filesmelt.com/dl/ScreenShot00045.bmp
I didn't show you this, someone stole it off my computer.
And decals and stuff are abit lowquality in that picture since it was from a competition day where I was helping the mods keep track of the other cars...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:35:08 PM by Mr.Patrick »

It seems everyone misunderstood my post...

The game looks great with its customization and graphics (AKA technology). I was stating that the game itself could be more "original". It the end its pretty, but its just another gangster/GTA style game :/.

Also, what does Halo have to do with anything I typed?

Is the beta out?
no because I didn't just post a picture and we're not in phase 2 already...

It seems everyone misunderstood my post...

The game looks great with its customization and graphics (AKA technology). I was stating that the game itself could be more "original". It the end its pretty, but its just another gangster/GTA style game :/.

Then don't buy it.

There are plenty of people who want this game.

Oh god psygo, I want you inside me that's awesome stuff.

actually at the moment this game runs like stuff on almost anything... and there's quite a few graphics bugs, but that should be fixed before release.
oh and if you haven't guessed by now, I'm in the beta.
Nobody is forcing you to do any gangster stuff though.

And a little extra for those people that thinks this is all gangster...
asdfghjkl?
Is that your van

...it has "MIIKA'S" written on it