Author Topic: In Loving Memory of Robert John Diller Sr.  (Read 45853 times)

1. He is by telling, most unknown to him, a whole forum how his dear daddy suffered pain and was in vain, now he's dead and he needs more of it.
Like he even said, he has "real life friends", he could phoned them and they could cheer him up instead of asking a bunch of kids and teens on a online forum.
Now he's going all around being "i knw ur pain ogm, bla bla bla".

2.It's nothing like that. Virtual friends are nothing like real life friends.

3. It angers me how dumb most of you act because a damn unknown person died. Someone died a minute before, or now, or, damn. WHILE I was posting this a few humans died again! Now cry me a river for them.
Get the forget out.
Now
If you didn't like what was said,
THEN DON'T loving POST IN THE THREAD.
You think hes a troll, or whatever you want, but don't be a loving prick about it.
His father just died, it is a loving natural response to try to find comfort, maybe he is like me where no one lives near him, then who is going to give him real life comfort? No one, so it is fine for him to turn to the forums to try to find someone to cheer him up, how about i come murder your dad and watch your reactions, then call you a liar and flame you?

3. It angers me how dumb most of you act because a damn unknown person died. Someone died a minute before, or now, or, damn. WHILE I was posting this a few humans died again! Now cry me a river for them.
Ass.

Zaran is obviously Inverts troll account.

Zaran=UnDiViDeD=ONeill

why does everyone think i don't believe him?
sure i believe him, i just don't care if hes dead

• His father just died, it is a loving natural response to try to find comfort, maybe he is like me where no one lives near him, then who is going to give him real life comfort? No one, so it is fine for him to turn to the forums to try to find someone to cheer him up
  • How about i come murder your dad and watch your reactions, then call you a liar and flame you?

Next time when a part of my family dies I'll go to the nearest city and tell my sad sad story some punks, bums and other dudes I don't even know neither ever seen. Hopefully they will give a damn stuff about it and give me some lovely words. They'll walk away. Doesn't matter what happened.

Look buddy. Kill my whole family. Sure, I will be sad, but I won't go on the INTERNET and write my story here. To a bunch of kids and teens and some adults. I've never seen them and it's plain dumb to share something serious like that over the damn net.

I'm asking you to remember him. Even if you didn't know him. I want you to appreciate his life, even though you probably have no idea how important he was to so many people.
Why would you want a us to remember a guy who we will never meet?
Why?
Did he do something great to humanity? Probably not!
Did he invent a machine that will make my daily life less harder? I think not!

What's wrong with you idiots nowadays?
He's a guy like thousand others and those thousand others just died as well. Why don't we cry for those other guys who were important to so many other people?

This whole thread was bullstuff since you posted the damn "HES GON GUYS LOL(nonexistand words but its actually what heppened--->), MAK ME HAPPY NAO" line.

Next time when a part of my family dies I'll go to the nearest city and tell my sad sad story some punks, bums and other dudes I don't even know neither ever seen. Hopefully they will give a damn stuff about it and give me some lovely words. They'll walk away. Doesn't matter what happened.

Look buddy. Kill my whole family. Sure, I will be sad, but I won't go on the INTERNET and write my story here. To a bunch of kids and teens and some adults. I've never seen them and it's plain dumb to share something serious like that over the damn net.

Why would you want a us to remember a guy who we will never meet?
Why?

What's wrong with you idiots nowadays?
He's a guy like thousand others and those thousand others just died as well. Why don't we cry for those other guys who were important to so many other people?

This whole thread was bullstuff since you posted the damn "HES GON GUYS LOL(nonexistand words but its actually what heppened--->), MAK ME HAPPY NAO" line.
Get the forget out of this thread.
No one wants you here
You are a loving piece of stuff waste of human flesh
You are one of those 1 in 1000000 that god is disappointed in.
Humans are supposed to love eachother, because we are all loved by god and be jesus,
Now either find it in your tiny ass little black heart of yours to be kind to JD after he lost his father,
Or go loving shoot yourself, do humanity a favor and get rid of the scum that is "WhoDa?".

-snip-
That's cute. You're not just and idiot your even a religious idiot.
If humanity would be perfect we would be boored.
Also /wrist that some jerk called god doesn't like me anymore.

Oh and btw; This is a INTERNET FORUM not a REAL LIFE SITUATION.
Do the forum a favor and stop trying to be something important.

Humans are supposed to love eachother, because we are all loved by god and be jesus,

You're a loving hypocrite.

go loving shoot yourself, do humanity a favor and get rid of the scum that is "WhoDa?".

I kinda have to agree with WhoDa,

What kind of person goes to plea sympathy on the Internet after the loss of a loved one, he'll most likely never see anyone in this thread in real life, "Hey look my dad is going to the hospital with a serious injury I think i'm going to go post this on the virtual brick building game forums", really? after all the stuff JD got before this thread (i'm referring to the flipping off cry face thing, and the JD is a girl or whatever) and he'd try to get sympathy here, very strange.

1. Next time when a part of my family dies I'll go to the nearest city and tell my sad sad story some punks, bums and other dudes I don't even know neither ever seen. Hopefully they will give a damn stuff about it and give me some lovely words. They'll walk away. Doesn't matter what happened.

Look buddy. Kill my whole family. Sure, I will be sad, but I won't go on the INTERNET and write my story here. To a bunch of kids and teens and some adults. 2. I've never seen them and it's plain dumb to share something serious like that over the damn net.

3. Why would you want a us to remember a guy who we will never meet?
Why?

4. What's wrong with you idiots nowadays?

5. This whole thread was bullstuff since you posted the damn "HES GON GUYS LOL(nonexistand words but its actually what heppened--->), MAK ME HAPPY NAO" line.

1. Different people have different ways of dealing with things, JD went here to escape his pain. Sure he is telling people he has never met, but least you can do is offer some consolation.
Also, nice job comparing Blockland forums to punks and bums, because we are all like that.
2. As I said, JD came here to ease his pain of the loss. Different people do it in different ways.
3. JD wants you to remember him because his was important to him. Just because he didn't do something that benefited you or the world, doesn't mean it wasn't important.
4. JD is not wanting to you cry for his loss. He just wants to ease his pain, as I repeat many times over.
5. Because that is when you started acting like an ass.

Also

I kinda have to agree with WhoDa,

What kind of person goes to plea sympathy on the Internet after the loss of a loved one, he'll most likely never see anyone in this thread in real life, "Hey look my dad is going to the hospital with a serious injury I think i'm going to go post this on the virtual brick building game forums", really? after all the stuff JD got before this thread (i'm referring to the flipping off cry face thing, and the JD is a girl or whatever) and he'd try to get sympathy here, very strange.

I'd probably come here too, after a loss. Mostly to get a laugh at Drama or something. And I would post a topic, no doubt on that.

Zaran is obviously Inverts troll account.

I thought we went over this.

ONeill stole my name.

My grandfather died like a year or so ago and I never made a topic about it.

Telling people someone you knew died in a forum is like yelling it out loud in the middle of a street.

To me it's nothing more than begging for attention.

How is that?
You say we should cherish human lives and love each other, and then you tell WhoDa? to go shoot himself because he is scum.