Author Topic: Ban Kai Zangetsu  (Read 16182 times)

Ban Kai Zangetsu
Godly sword that fires dark energy. (From Bleach) Black and red with a chain.

Description
If you've ever seen the first season of Bleach, you've seen this. The Ban Kai Zangetsu is Ichigo's Zanpakuto's Ban Kai form. Ban Kai (for a Zanpakuto) is basically unleashing the power inside. This does 50 damage, and "shoots" the hit. It takes a while to get there so DM's are fair. Black cloth and a red handle. Red/Black blade and handle. Chain is red.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_Ban_Kai_Zangetsu.zip (Last Updated: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:03 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_Ban_Kai_Zangetsu.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

Also: I will not care if you say "Fail this piece of crap" or anything relating to that.
This is my first Add-On (modeled) that I'm releasing here on the Blockland forums. If you think the model sucks, good for you. After you say "this stuff sucks," click the Back button on your browser window and go to a different topic.

Looks very nice, I will download. :D

Great Job.
The chain on the end may be accuratly correct, but it is kinda uneeded

But its still good :D

Great Job.
The chain on the end may be accuratly correct, but it is kinda uneeded

But its still good :D
Hehe, thanks.
I wanted to have the chain to keep it realistic for mah Bleach movie :3

waddup wit all da bleach stuff?

Good job for a beginner. Expecting more out of you in the future.

This is my first Add-On (modeled) that I'm releasing here on the Blockland forums. If you think the model sucks, good for you. After you say "this stuff sucks," click the Back button on your browser window and go to a different topic.
Wait, so someonec else scripted it? If so give them credit. If you mean that this is not your first script, but your first model, then please make it more clear. Overall the sword looks good, but I won't download. I have too many add-ons already and I am only getting the amazing ones now...

Oh god, I'm too tired.
I read the title as someone wanting "Kai Zangetsu" to be banned.
Eheh. Whoops.

Nonetheless, nice model.
It looks just like the LEGO ones, intended or not.

Wait, so someonec else scripted it? If so give them credit. If you mean that this is not your first script, but your first model, then please make it more clear. Overall the sword looks good, but I won't download. I have too many add-ons already and I am only getting the amazing ones now...
No. I didn't say that someone else scripted it. I did.
And thanks a lot Truce :3
Edit: I could've sworn I said in the description that it shoots energy.

I have a suggestion. Two options:
-Either, make the projectile in a verticle line like a sword slash
-In addition, to my first idea or the current projectile, make it slice on click and shoot the projectile. Similar to how the normal mech shoots rockets and machine gun at the same time.

-snip-
Ryan, just get out already. I'm sick of your idiocy. And don't say "I joined first so I'm awesome" because I don't care. Now. Get. Out.

On-topic: Looks nice JD. The sword-gun would be cool.