2 (25%)
Platformer (Story?)
2 (25%)
Fighter
1 (12.5%)
Other (Specify)
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: [Game Project] Tinder (Single Objective Game Type: Suggest Objectives!)  (Read 961 times)

?????

Hello all, I am (slowly) making a game. It is called "Tinder", named after the main character who goes by the same name. Currently, it is simply a basic platform with a background which Tinder can move back and forth on. There's nothing more to it yet. All I do know is that I want to release it as a mobile (iOS) game when it's complete.

So, what should this game be? A simple, single-objective game or a complex puzzler?

Here's a preview of what I have so far. Click for higher quality (video).

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:43:35 PM by BluetoothBoy »

tinder is the name of a gay dating app

make it a visual novel

also the video file is corrupt

tinder is the name of a gay dating app
I realize this, so I have been considering a name change.

make it a visual novel
What no.

also the video file is corrupt
*sigh* People should use computers that can run these things right in their browsers. It works fine for me, but I guess I'll just change it to the "Share" link style so it'll work.

A puzzle platformer. Puzzles related to pipes (making something go through them and using them as platforms), dunno about the story though...

This should totally be a point & click adventure

it would be perfect. but of course you gotta be willing to write a super juicy story

Wow look at that a better backdrop. :o

Gonna bypass the poll and make this a one room, single objective game, as this is my first time making a mobile game. However, feel free to suggest objectives. :)

Also, feel free to suggest a name as well.

EDIT: Just now fixed the bad character discoloration, now he's more visible.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:45:33 PM by BluetoothBoy »

Come on guys, help me out here... :(

You could maybe have simple puzzles to allow you to get through certain places.

I'm thinking of a name.

The goal could be to get an array of girls to fall in love with you like a visual novel
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:17:05 PM by Electrk. »

The goal could be to get a girl to fall in love with you like a visual novel
You crazy, son.