Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 13012 times)

I'm saying the we don't know the shape of it. Did I specifically call it flat? I did not
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

man good civil war right guys
none of these idiots are actually all crazy enough to loving storm the white house or some dumb stuff like that
lol. and here we were expecting a full blown civil war.

im kinda speechless that you guys took blatantly obvious bait, thinking this was real
the earth is a flat disk accelerating upwards at 9.82 m/s and nasa is fake news
THIS THREAD IS FAKE NEWS!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:08:05 PM by Goth77 »

im kinda speechless that you guys took blatantly obvious bait, thinking this was real

oh, so the earth is round but lies are flat???
forget the shup tup

Gothboy77, your opinions are wrong. Entrench yourself in your beliefs as much as you want, the world will leave you behind.

Gothboy77, your opinions are wrong. Entrench yourself in your beliefs as much as you want, the world will leave you behind.
what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.

what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.

It's not gravity, it's density.
gravity pulls objects based on their mass
denser objects are more massive than less dense objects, so they sink
bitch

Man I am honestly amazed at how stupid one person can be

Man I am honestly amazed at how stupid one person can be
uamazedbro?