Author Topic: I just said goodbye to my granddad for the last time.  (Read 4709 times)

no it's just every post i see that you make when browsing the forum misuses it and it becomes annoying
This is not the place to argue about that, Ben. Go somewhere else with your stuff.

Can I have the whole story? I'm kind of confused here.

I'm really sorry. I've never had a close relative pass away, but you have my sympathy, nonetheless.

You have my sympathy, OP.

My own grandfather died about 2 years ago. My family and I was meeting him as usually at those
times, we were talking about recent happenings and other random things, and it just happened.
He stopped breathing and medical-staff weren't able to revive him.
It was so hard to realize that he was gone.

Can I have the whole story? I'm kind of confused here.
...Whats confusing?

I didn't even get to say goodbye to my grandpa before he died last August.

...Whats confusing?
op said that he will miss him once he goes. what is that supposed to mean? is he dying? is he going somewhere?

op said that he will miss him once he goes. what is that supposed to mean? is he dying? is he going somewhere?

Look at the title.

I feel the same pain. I remember my grandma died 5 years ago, I lived with her all my life. I cried like hell after she died, and I felt like I wanted to die with her. My condolences bro.

He's not gone yet. But tonight is probably the last night he will be able to actually talk.
It's pretty obvious.

My grandmother died when I was 3, I didn't really know what was happening so I wasn't able to say goodbye or anything. My grandfather died when I was 11 and it was the saddest moment of my life.

I know your feels man, my condolences to you :(

My Aunt Susan died 6 years ago, I still am hurt internally about her death. She was one of my few relatives who I was close too beside my parents.

man, that's really awful ; ;