Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 153048 times)

KBTU, hearing news of Mechs as next gen warfare, decide to make anti-mech support incase of an attack from a mech-using country.

I'm on a non-existent island, so we don't have to worry about it.

hey tomcat, if you're going to use a mech from BF2142, atleast get the facts right about it.

hey tomcat, if you're going to use a mech from BF2142, atleast get the facts right about it.
this is totally bf2142.

What about those people who were using pictures from the 1940s?

Irajinia has completed development on its mechs!
-pic-
Service Life: 120 years
Armor: Meodanium Alloy B
AI: iG-8B
Armament: Laser cannon, heavy machine guns (20mm), 60mm rockets

You make Ava feel sad for himself.

Garrcius wishes to start a trade with the Xarian federation over the certain metal named, "Meodanium?"

Irajinia has put a man on the Moon.
It's kinda boring there.
Mostly dust, rocks, and dirt.
Did we mention the dust.
Yeah, there's dust.
But it was fun.

Wait, did I get Cadeltau back?

I don't think I can really do anything yet
I can't arm up my coasts, because I don't know if I have them
I can't strengthen my ground units because I don't know if there's even a risk of anything beyond air and water attacks

Wait, did I get Cadeltau back?
If Cadeltau is Vona, then no of course not.

Also, Vona has been experiencing several riots throughout the nation, creating tense meetings throughout the government to reconsider its communistic stance.

Also, Vona has been experiencing several riots throughout the nation, creating tense meetings throughout the government to reconsider its communistic stance.
LOL

LOL
Inorite?

I wish Antares would update the OP at some point this week. My nation still is not on the map. :C

Garrcius wishes to start a trade with the Xarian federation over the certain metal named, "Meodanium?"
Medoanium is avaliable to allies only. And no, we are not interested in an alliance with you.

Medoanium is avaliable to allies only. And no, we are not interested in an alliance with you.
I feel special c:

Gojira, are we still allies?

If Cadeltau is Vona, then no of course not.

Oh.
Do I have the right to take it back?
Or should I just take it?