Author Topic: Post your most grueling injury story V[2]  (Read 3030 times)

Me and my friend were riding our bikes down a really loving steep hill, he was ahead of me and then he fell off. Since I was going so loving fast and there was no where I could really swerve out of the way. My options were either to hit him or the bike, so I hit the bike and it sent me flying. After I went face first into the dirt I blacked out. My friend saw what happened next tho, my bike was also sent flying and landed right on the back of my head, cutting it open a good 6 inches. He had to carry me back to the car and call an ambulance

one time when i was little i tried to jump up onto my parents bed but hit my knee on an overhanging bit of metal
sliced my knee clean open but it didn't bleed or hurt at all

i've also sprained both of my ankles countless times but other than those i haven't had any real injury

Once I was riding my bike in the morning, And I decided to do a one hander. Painfully, I hadn't seen the speed bump infront of me, And it bolted me off my bike and luckily I landed on my knees, (Unfortunatly on the road.) And my bike came after me and hit me into the ground(Or that's what I remember...). It was loving painful because I had to ride back home with painfully scraped knees. (It stung like a bitch.)

I've already told this story once.

Well i did fell from the top of a bunk bed head first when i was young. It was scary and.. oddly didn't hurt as much as you'd think. My parents didn't even take me to a hospital nor was i bleeding from the top of the head or anything. I had blood coming out of my nose though, but that had to do with a wire hanger that i was playing with going into my nose when i fell.

I attempted my first 50 foot jump when I was snowboarding 2 years ago. I ended up landing inches short, and hit the lip of the landing. I tumbled and slid down the hill. I had severe road burn down my whole back and ass. I also fractured my tailbone and broke 6 ribs. I couldn't sit comfortably for months.

My junior year in high school was my first year on the basketball team. Over the season I twisted my ankle a total of 6 times. Finally during a sectionals game I landed awkwardly on my ankle, and that was the end of it. I broke my ankle so badly my foot was nearly twisted completely backwards. There was also a large bulge coming out the side of my ankle. I almost passed out by how gruesome it was.

when i was 4 i was driving my toy car across the floor and i banged my knee on my grandpa's chair and the cut went down to my kneecap and i could see my kneecap

???
is it really so difficult to realize that he missed the o and hit p instead without realizing it?

???
It's a code.
I fell
Put a window
And broke my foot

It's a dance routine of the creature "NalNalas".

story 1
I was 4 on the deck of our house and i fell and my ear got pierced on a nail it was gushing blood and i haf to sit there 2 hours waiting on my dad to get home from work to cary me to the hospitel and they stiched it up

story 2
A year ago my brother was holding a guitar and i came up behind him and scared himhe spun around and hit me on the head wih the head on the guitar it didnt hurt at all but there was a big knot on my forehead

story 3

This is my sisers story acctualy bout 4 weeks ago me my brother and sister were jumping off a 20 foor clif into water and my sister got scared and forgot to cannonballad smacked here stomach right flat into the water she was crying and mad cause me and my brother were lauhing my mm thought she might have to go to the hospitl i call it karma cause 2 weeks earlyer we were at a public pool and i belly floped and my  brother screamed it across the entire pool and my brother and sister were lauhing and when i went back up every one was going "round 2 round 2 round 2!"

Quote from: Shortcut
Me and my friends were watching the soccer team at my school practice. We walked over by the swings, and suddenly all the kindergarteners come back from lunch onto the field. About 5 of them make a B-line toward the swings. Now, there was only 1 swing open so they were all trying to get right on it. Me and my friends were passing infront of the empty swing, and suddenly I'm pushed out of the way by a little forgeter who hid in the tunnel after he realised what happened to me. I was pushed into the other swing, which was occupied by one of the soccer players on break. Still wearing his cleets, his foot collides with the bridge of my nose. I fell over in pain with my nose broken.

tl;dr: a kid with cleets on hit my nose with his foot when he was on the swing.

i got winded a couple of times in my life.
i got a cramp from my erection

Well when I was about 10, i was running around in my house and i decided to run in my wallway like a dumbass trying to make my family laugh, i turned my head to see if they were looking and when i went to turn my head back i accidently got my eye slammed into the doorknob and i fell down crying  while blood came out of my head, loving physics of life.

I was sawing some wood at an awkward angle and cut the back of my right hand open. Luckily their was a former paramedic there and patched it up and took me to the hospital. I didn't feel a thing though.