Author Topic: Share your old pictures from the Demo experience  (Read 2109 times)

Demo

Your skills are limited, you are much more vulnerable from zombie mods coming at your way. your weak mind struggles to puzzle together something from 150 bricks quickly. As time passes by thousands of Blockheads fail, and kneel at their feet. The twenty dollars is too much to bare as it slowly corrodes at your fleshy hand, you turn plastic.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Demo gallery. Post your ancient builds for, or from Demos here.

Space Station: I was slowly watching the 2D starts on the skybox when I got the idea to build a space station. It was a quick build, no time at all. But the lack of bricks, the the ones provided gave me comfort inside the roosterpit as I looked outside from the small window. This build was lost forever, or maybe still somewhere in the cosmic breaches of the internet it still exists with my childhood memories from years before.

This is the only picture of me inside my comfortable ship.
If your build is gone somewhere, or there is absolutely no evidence of it left then just describe it.
 Show off, gather your memories, and discuss.

Inb4mybuild

Wait, what?
Anyhow,

My zombie city demo build.

I even shared it with the rest of you guys, but now it is just a demo build i never use.
I wonder if someone else uses it?

I lost my only demo screenshot :( Oh well

*sigh* I got a new computer so i lost all my demo builds / screen shots anyway.

My first demo build was stairs that just went up but every step was the next color in the color set basically rainbow stairs with out the FX rainbow. Then i ran outta bricks ;-;

Nice zombie city, I had the full version when the new brick update came so...

Anyways, its not good to lose your old saves and screenshots :c

Nice zombie city, I had the full version when the new brick update came so...

Anyways, its not good to lose your old saves and screenshots :c

Even if we don't have a screen shot or save we will always remember are first builds. Good times good times.

You can go back to the demo and try to build a demo build. Then post it here if you'd like.

I just checked one of my demo screen shots was saved :o and its of the rainbow stairs.

I have lost all traces of any demo build/screenshot I have made. :(

Inb4mybuild

Wait, what?
Anyhow,
-snip-
My zombie city demo build.

I even shared it with the rest of you guys, but now it is just a demo build i never use.
I wonder if someone else uses it?
I remember that build!

I have lost all traces of any demo build/screenshot I have made. :(

hehe, me first testing the game, accidentaly took screenshots why trying to build :D

You can go back to the demo and try to build a demo build. Then post it here if you'd like.

Hmmm....... I'll try that out and post what i make *does time warp*