Author Topic: Cubelands- The frick is with this person?  (Read 4052 times)

You guys would be the last people I'd want to be around a handicapped person. It's almost as if you have no conception of the consequences of your actions, or the context of anything at that.

Serious talk aside, where are Cubeland's supervisors/care-takers? Maybe if we could get their contact number we could inform them of this and have him helped.

Based off the photo he took of himself on his 39th birthday, it seems he lives in a house with no caretakers.

There isnt a modify button for some reason on this thread, so here is the photo:

Based off the photo he took of himself on his 39th birthday, it seems he lives in a house with no caretakers.
Anyone up for some...volunteer work?

this probably doesnt actually matter but
Why are you saying heck? This isn't 2nd grade, you can swear all you want.
why do you care?

you haven't thought the littlest bit about the possibility that he simply doesn't want to curse? :i

the funny part is that cubelands has more of a life than most of you, despite all the things he has to deal with

he's got a job and etc

the funny part is that cubelands has more of a life than most of you, despite all the things he has to deal with

he's got a job and etc
Yep, we all have no lives.

this probably doesnt actually matter but
Why are you saying heck? This isn't 2nd grade, you can swear all you want.

Suppose he doesn't want to swear...? You are really going to call him out on that?

he's got a job and etc
i have a job does that mean im allowed to act like a butthead all the time?

There isnt a modify button for some reason on this thread

There's no edit in Drama so people can't go back and removed dumb stuff to make themselves look good.

And there's no lock because kalphiter

And there's no lock because kalphiter

ive always wondered, what do people mean when the blame kalphiter for not being able to lock? what happened?

ive always wondered, what do people mean when the blame kalphiter for not being able to lock? what happened?

One time he went back and removed a ton of stuff he said in Drama, and then right after that the edit button was removed. He says it wasn't is fault though.

no he made a couple plate2 dramas and locked them